• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Son of a Wing

Articles on Meech and Babcock on Stuart

Rate this topic

Guest CaliWingsNut
That's why you make sure and post something regarding the thread as well. :sly:

All is forgiven if you stay on topic yet throw a shout out to a poster we haven't heard from in a while.

Edit: (Kelsey) Grammar

Hehe... where's your contribution to the thread then? :offtopic::hysterical::tomato:

------------

I'm torn on Cheli... I wanna wait and see what he does for us in the playoffs compared to the new kids (who won't get much time *crosses fingers* pending we're healthy). Cleary is a steal IMO especially with the injury, he does so much for the team. I honestly would give him an A on his jersey if not for the current leadership (aka. he deserves the position in my opinion, but not over the current holders).

Edited by CaliWingsNut

the person who wrote that article would be none other than woody paige. the jackass on around the horn, and those of u who are familiar with him, hes been writing articles like this for the avs and insulting the wings for years

Oh yeah, I remember that stupid idiot from my days of watching espn. I can't believe how many stupid ass sportswriters reside in Denver. It's like a leper colony down there.

I hope that they get Cleary signed real soon, he is one of my favorite players. I love how he plays the game, he has real heart and soul. I also want Cheli around for another year, just because I love him. Also, I hope that Stuart likes it here and wants to stay a Red Wing. He can always move his family here, so I hope that everything works out.

Interesting how Babcock pointed out that Stuart is a North American...

On a sidenote, Chelios should retire. He looks quite lame out there and Quincey need ice time in the biggs. I hate to see a solid prospect defenseman not get a shot because Chelios figures he'll stick around forever. Quincey is the future not Chelios.

Bingo! If some posters here were correct in saying theres no credence to the whole North American vs Euro thing and it doesnt matter where a guy is from, why would Babcock even mention this?

Happy to have Stuart!

Oh yeah, I remember that stupid idiot from my days of watching espn. I can't believe how many stupid ass sportswriters reside in Denver. It's like a leper colony down there.

Have you actually been to Colorado......... Weird how if you look here it says Denver is in the top 10 for nicest places to live. I guess you know more though

Edited by Mudvayneowns91

Have you actually been to Colorado......... Weird how if you look here it says Denver is in the top 10 for nicest places to live. I guess you know more though

I don't care if it is. Some people just hate a city for their own personal reasons. Many people from Boston hate New York, and many people from Chicago hate Detroit. I just happen to hate Denver and several of their sports teams, and that's the way I want to keep it. But this isn't the first time I've read an idiotic article written by a Denver sportswriter, so that's why I posted what I did.

I'll go way out on a limb here and say he was probably referring to the sportswriters (who are the worst in the nation in terms of cheese and homerism) when he made the leper colony statement.

That article from Woody Paige, and this says a lot, was the worst I've seen from them in ten years.

Ironic that the Free Press elected to link to it the day after they ran the tabloid crap George Sipple wrote about McCarty and his estranged wife...who, to me, appears to be the very definition of an enabler. Two days: two garbage articles.

I just happen to hate Denver and several of their sports teams, and that's the way I want to keep it. But this isn't the first time I've read an idiotic article written by a Denver sportswriter, so that's why I posted what I did.

Wow, ignorance at it's finest. I really dislike the Wolverines and the Tigers, but that doesn't mean I'm going to say Michigan is a horrible place (especially w/o ever visiting there) full of aids and cancer patients. I'm also pretty sure Detroit sportswriters have written their fair share of stupid articles too. Anyways... Keep hating Denver w/o any valid reason. It doesn't bother me anymore considering the source.

Edited by Mudvayneowns91

Wow, ignorance at it's finest. I really dislike the Wolverines and the Tigers, but that doesn't mean I'm going to say Michigan is a horrible place (especially w/o ever visiting there) full of aids and cancer patients. I'm also pretty sure Detroit sportswriters have written their fair share of stupid articles too. Anyways... Keep hating Denver w/o any valid reason. It doesn't bother me anymore considering the source.

I've been to Denver before, and besides, I'm not from Michigan so hate on Detroit all you like, as long as it's not the Wings.