• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Opie

Yahoo Power Rankings

Rate this topic

I have a feeling our Wings are gonna earn that top 5 spot tomorrow. We're gonna continue our stellar play from the third period of last game into Friday's game. Nabokov, Thornton, Cheechoo, Campbell... PFFFFFFF

STAY POSITIVE! Go Wings!

Lol, the devils are ahead of us... haha ew. Doesn't matter. Come playoff time we are killing everybody. I can hardly wait. This is the yeaaaaaaaaaaaaar.

Tomorrow :)

Edited by cirov19

At least I can somewhat agree with TSN's ranking, dropping us to something like 7th due to our glut of injuries.

That's probably more accurate seeing as that Power Rankings seem to be weighted 50/50 based on current record and recent play (Last 10 Games/Last Week of Play).

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

I think thats because outside of Hockeytown, most people see Detroit as having a ton of injuries but being one of, if not the best team in the NHL once everyone returns. I think most of us Wings fans have been in slight panic mode lately (and for good reason) while the rest of the league figure's the Wings will be just fine very soon.

Give it 2-3 weeks, they will be back up there.

On a sidenote: With Lidstrom out I really realize how important he is to this team. Obviously I knew he was important prior to his injury. But man, do we miss him. It's hard seeing him beat AO or Luongo out of the Hart but Lids should at least be considered. There aren't too many people that are more important to a team than Lids.

Give it 2-3 weeks, they will be back up there.

On a sidenote: With Lidstrom out I really realize how important he is to this team. Obviously I knew he was important prior to his injury. But man, do we miss him. It's hard seeing him beat AO or Luongo out of the Hart but Lids should at least be considered. There aren't too many people that are more important to a team than Lids.

Agreed :thumbup: With all of the talent on the team you would think they could get on without him. Clearly this team cannot go out without him. 1-7-2 says so.

to be in the TOP 5 ???? Must be a typo The wings are pulling a LIONS on us and with no help being brought in at the deadline .... I am scepticle of that we'll see friday night vs. San Jose

Brad Stuart is "no help"?

He's not much help. Once we get back to a place where everyone is healthy then he will be a 5th - 7th defenceman on thsi team.

No, he'll be the fourth defenseman that the Wings definitely lacked prior to his arrival.