• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Zion

3/2 GDT: Red Wings 4, Sabres 2

Rate this topic

Someone on the team was quoted as saying: we may not be the best team right now with our injuries, but we are better than this. :thumbup:

This is the turnaround game for the Wings. They know they have to be better, even without their captain and other leaders. Have faith in the Wings -- they were so much better vs. SJ than they had been playing. OK, that's relative, but you know what I mean. ;)

Without the little officiating glitch <_< and a couple of bad luck misses in front of Nabby, they would have won that one.

KEYS TO THE GAME:

1. The only cure for this slump is more Stuart

2. Shoot the puck

3. Stay with the man, be where you're supposed to be on the ice

4. Stop passing the danged puck and shoot the puck

5. Don't stand in front of the net with the puck w/ 1.5 seconds left in the game... shoot the puck.

Did I mention, shoot the puck? :hehe: See? Easy!!

Onward and upward! Go, Wings, Go!! :thumbup:

edit: grammar cracker

Edited by puckloo39

I wonder if Hasek will start tonight. He'll be booed, I'm sure... despite being traded away. Doesn't stop Chelios from getting booed in Chicago.

I wonder if Hasek will start tonight. He'll be booed, I'm sure... despite being traded away. Doesn't stop Chelios from getting booed in Chicago.

yeah he's starting!

Hasek to start in Buffalo

by Ansar Khan

Saturday March 01, 2008, 4:53 PM

Update from practice: Coach Mike Babcock said Dominik Hasek will start Sunday's game in Buffalo. Defenseman Brian Rafalski said he should be able to return Wednesday against St. Louis.

Hasek's supposed to play today. If they boo, I seriously doubt that it will bother Dom. He got over them a long time ago, since he basically traded himself to Detroit. :lol:

Have fun! The last time I was there wearing a Wings jersey, the Sabres fans couldn't have been cooler... nice crowd, in my experience. Of course, the Sabres beat the crap out of a lack-luster Wings team so I hope history doesn't repeat itself in that way.

Go, Wings!! Shoot the puck!!

Does this mean we get that intense Buffalo announcerI might miss the 1st period, hopefully not!

Wings better be ready as the Sabres are desperate for points

GO WINGS GO

:lol: Scorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre! Steve Bern-yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Edited by esteef

:lol: Scorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre! Steve Bern-yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

:lol: I love Rick Jeanerrette!!! None better!

:lol: I love Rick Jeanerrette!!! None better!

I love Jeanerette... and I hope he has nothing to crow about this evening, at all. Utter silence from the HSBC crowd and from Rick would suit me fine. No goal horns for you, Sabres! :sly:

I wish/hope! :D

I will be at this game. Look for the guy in the Wings jersey with the wife in the black practice jersey.

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!! :clap::clap:

:clap::clap::clap:

I'm sure that this will be easy to spot in a crowd of 18 000.

Anyways, turnaround game today! New month, new record. Start fresh. I want some goals right off the get - go.

I can't stand when we lose to eastern teams, and we usually don't so I'm predicting a win.. by a good set of goals.

Hasek can play greedy and get that GAA down some more. I just want some good offense tonight though... no stupid mistakes, plenty of shots and all that fun stuff.

I love Jeanerette... and I hope he has nothing to crow about this evening, at all. Utter silence from the HSBC crowd and from Rick would suit me fine. No goal horns for you, Sabres! :sly:

I wish/hope! :D

I kid you not, i used to like his announcing so much that it was a significant reason why the Sabres became my #2 favorite team in the 90's! An ANNOUNCER!! :lol:

I remember hearing when the league told Jeanerette to stop getting so excited during his fight calls...how pathetic!