• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rwfan007

rwfan007

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 3,266 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 07:45 PM

This was the longest fight I have seen in a while, this was going on for 15-20 seconds even before I got my camera up.

Edited by rwfan007, 02 March 2008 - 08:30 PM.

Posted Image

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton

#2 Kp-Wings

Kp-Wings

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,844 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 09:01 PM

Jamie Tardif has started to become a fighter this season. I remember reading an article about him on MLive saying he'd start fighting more to try and earn a spot on the Wings someday.

Hopefully the Wings organization is taking notice. As a fight fan, you can never have too many fighters. smile.gif

#3 Skiing - Puck

Skiing - Puck

But Dave's out. Who's gonna take his place?

• PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 12:06 PM

Thats a pretty good, and long bout. Is that the one against Love. Does anyone know how he has done in his other fights this season.

#4 CapnSmitty

CapnSmitty

You and The Capn, make it happen!

• Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 11:18 AM

QUOTE (Skiing - Puck @ March 4, 2008 - 12:06PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thats a pretty good, and long bout. Is that the one against Love. Does anyone know how he has done in his other fights this season.

A pretty good collection of them have been against Love, thats the 3-4 time they have fought. All in all you can see Tardiff is a bit new to the pugilist aspect, but he has a mean streak in him that had helped him through a couple bouts...

He is definitly becoming more of a agitator/grinder than before the season started, he is also being rewarded with some golden scoring opportunities as well

#5 Grittzkey

Grittzkey

L L L L SAD FACE

• HoF Booster
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:34 PM

awesome.
Lebda - Your Off The Team... My most used quote during the games.