• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

XBox Live Gamertags

Rate this topic

GT: evilzyme

Play: NHL 11 (Top 100 elite michigan team/elite playoff champions) and Black Ops, mostly playing Black ops now due to the numerous glitches found in NHL 11 (the server exploit)

The Xym. So far Skyrim, ME3,some others, though my step kid went on my account when I was at the hospital with my dad and played a sniper game and some skate game. I'll likely get NHL13.

I haven't heard of anyone credit card getting stolen off Xbox Live but then again I am not searching for that type of stuff. I can say this though, about 2 weeks ago I was playing NHL 13 and I did get my IP address stolen to the point where the little prick did turn off my internet. I called Charter and explained what had happen and they gave me a new one and put up a bunch of firewalls for me. Since then I have had no problems with it.

I have two little boys (2-3yo) who are all over the place, so I am not on all of the time, but when I am on I am normally playing NHL 13. I have a club right now that is open to anyone who wants to join. It's just me currently because my friend who was the only other member left - so it might say that the club has no activity, but I am actually on.

Club name: Every Villain Is Lemons

GT: WINGSFANmac

I also play Defiance when I can and Red Dead Redemption.

I have a crazy parent's schedule, so weekends and late nights are when I am normally on.

Thread seems dead, but I recently got an Xbox One, my gamertag is vm1138. Right now I just bought Titanfall for $12.50 on Deals with Gold. Thinking about getting EA Access. Also have Unity if anyone ever wants to play.

I agree with Frank about party games, though. Whenever family or friends gather we play Wii, not PlayStation or Xbox. The games aren't as fun to sit down and play by yourself, but for groups its a pretty great system.