• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Grittzkey

Maltby Is The Man

Rate this topic

Despite all you Maltby haters out there.

Im just here to tell you that he is the man.

His agitating skills are phenominal .. Sure he isnt Ott/Burrows/Avery worthy.. But he is still 1 hell of an agitator.

His Plus's

+Solid Agitator

+ Consistant Hitter

+ Great Defensivly

+ Speaks fluid english

+ Has a good shot when able to use it.

+ workhorse

His Negatives

- Offensive Upside

So with that being said.

MALTBY IS THE MAN

Despite all you Maltby haters out there.

Im just here to tell you that he is the man.

His agitating skills are phenominal .. Sure he isnt Ott/Burrows/Avery worthy.. But he is still 1 hell of an agitator.

His Plus's

+Solid Agitator

+ Consistant Hitter

+ Great Defensivly

+ Speaks fluid english

+ Has a good shot when able to use it.

+ workhorse

His Negatives

- Offensive Upside

So with that being said.

MALTBY IS THE MAN

:lol:

I agree, I think that people were really getting down on him because no one (other than Dats & Z) were scoring. Maltby wasn't brought here to be a goal scorer and he's still good at his role, and at a great price!

Edited by Booster313

100 % agreed.

Just a thought, " Do you guys ever wonder how good Maltby and Draper might be if they got to play with Zetterberg or Datsyuk?" I just think if Babcock would maybe make a Dats/Fil/Malts line that it actually might work, or what about maybe a Dats/Z/Drapes?

:caution:

I like all the positive threads like this on here… there nice to read. Unlike last month where after reading some threads , I felt like I should call the suicide hotline afterwards.

Ohh yeah Malts is a pretty cool guy. :thumbup:

100 % agreed.

Just a thought, " Do you guys ever wonder how good Maltby and Draper might be if they got to play with Zetterberg or Datsyuk?" I just think if Babcock would maybe make a Dats/Fil/Malts line that it actually might work, or what about maybe a Dats/Z/Drapes?

:caution:

I think Draper would have a career season like he did in 2003 after Fedorov's departure.

Malts kick major ass. I don't see how anyone can not like him.

Because he's not the player he was? He doesn't agitate anything like he used to and he scores once in a blue moon?

Yeah, he's cheap and he kills penalties but that's about it. I can live without the lack of points due to his age, but he needs to be getting under opponents skin a hell of a lot more than he has the last few years.

Unlike last month where after reading some threads , I felt like I should call the suicide hotline afterwards.
Yeah, I was browsing LGW when all those threads were going around. It's pretty sad when you got a lot of so-called "Wings fans" who bash the team for losing, it's called a slump... we can't always best team you want us to be.

What a bullet by Maltby though, tonight. Datsyuk's pass was great, hah.

Always been a big fan of Malts, and loves what he brings to the table for the Wings.

He was AWESOME tonight. So happy for him. I love the fact that he TOOK the punch from Max and didn't do a thing to retaliate just so Maxim could get a matching penalty. Twas brilliant!

Just wait till Mac is back and THE GRIND LINE starts rolling. I CANNOT WAIT.

He's been a favorite of mine since the first game he played in a Wings jersey. He got into a fight at the end of the game and got his jersey ripped. It was great. I wish he'd get that scoring touch that developed before the lockout back. It's tough with his minutes though...