• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedFX

Ovechkin First To 50

Rate this topic

Congratulations to Alex Ovechkin, who netted two goals in the first against Boston to pick up his 50th and 51st goal of the year, the first to reach that mark this season.

Hat trick with 4:30 left in the freaking first period. It's apparently "Goaltending and Defense Optional" day for the Bruins. Ovechkin is an awful lot of fun to watch. With players like him, Crosby, Malkin, and our very own Datsyuk and Zetterberg, there's some great young talent in the league these days.

i dont get people who bash on him "over celebrating" his goals, this guy is nuts and he gets me exciting and i like neither the caps or the Bs

I like it as well. Here's hoping he scores again and does it, cause it'll probably ignite a brawl

This is going to be a long night for the Bruins. Good for Ovechkin; I love how he celebrates, its really gets the crowd going. THe nhl needs more big personalities like his. And I don't think Fedorov had anything to do with his goals, although he may have a secondary assist somewhere.

edit: Fedorov has nothing to do with anything tonight so far.

Edited by Echolalia

This is going to be a long night for the Bruins. Good for Ovechkin; I love how he celebrates, its really gets the crowd going. THe nhl needs more big personalities like his. And I don't think Fedorov had anything to do with his goals, although he may have a secondary assist somewhere.

No, but Bäckström is VERY involved. If Ovie is finally back on track, Bäckström is going to shoot up to the top of the rookie-list.

Edited by SweWings

Grrrrr I'm not at home so I can't watch this. I'm really really hoping AO can put in 6 or 7 tonight. And I also love his celebrations. He's not taunting anyone with them, they're just displays of his emotion. It's not like he points at the goalie and dances in the crease or anything.

He's pretty much the reason that I got Center Ice this year.