• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
12Newf

Crosby is back tonight

Rate this topic

tsn is saying he will play tonight so i figure if he gets like 20 pts in the remainder of the season the nhl will be bending over backwards to somehow award him the hart. just kidding, but either way it seems a little too soon to me.

Yeah I am excited.

Hopefully he is fully healthy. They been showing clips of him the last few weeks skating, shooting, and practicing with the team. He looked ready to play over two weeks ago, but I guess it's best to not rush anything. Also helped the Pens have been playing so well without him, he didn't feel like he had to be rushed back to save them.

Tonight should be interesting for me. Pens vs. Bolts. My gf's favorite team against mine. If the Pens win i'll be happy, but on the other hand, won't be good for me... ;)

Guest CaliWingsNut

No... the NHL doesn't love crosby at all... They couldn't... I mean they only announced in the TOP 2 news storys on nhl.com that he was returning...

[/sarcasm]

And in the Pens/Lightning game recap on TSN...yeesh...

"Crosby Crosby Crosby. Sid the Kid! Crosby! Crosby Crosby, Crosby."

http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=231244&hubname=nhl

Meanwhile, he got one assist and that didn't even come until about 2 minutes left in the game. But according to the article, it was "Crosby's night"! :rolleyes:

I hate the Canadian hockey press. :lol:

I know what you mean. I was watching TSN earlier, and when showing the highlights of that game, they said "Crosby assists the game winner!" No mention of Talbot who actually SCORED the game winner...

It's a shame for the other players on Pittsburgh too, because they're just going to be relegated to the background for the rest of the season (again). Malkin especially (who is the sole reason that the Pens are currently in the position that they're in).

And in the Pens/Lightning game recap on TSN...yeesh...

"Crosby Crosby Crosby. Sid the Kid! Crosby! Crosby Crosby, Crosby."

http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=231244&hubname=nhl

Meanwhile, he got one assist and that didn't even come until about 2 minutes left in the game. But according to the article, it was "Crosby's night"! :rolleyes:

I hate the Canadian hockey press. :lol:

:thumbup:

That's the Edi we all know.

Trying to be nice failed miserably,thanks to the press. :lol:

I hope you don't have to start taking blood pressure meds if and when the hype continues.

:thumbup:

That's the Edi we all know.

Trying to be nice failed miserably,thanks to the press. :lol:

I hope you don't have to start taking blood pressure meds if and when the hype continues.

Those bastards ruined me! I tried to be good, I really did! :lol: