Sign in to follow this  
96Homer

3/5 GDT: Red Wings 4, Blues 1

Rate this topic

STLBHeader.jpg

STLBStandings.jpgScorenumberbh.gif

DetStandings.jpgScorenumberW4.jpg

GameNotesHeader.gif

Captain Nicklas Lidstrom, who has missed the previous five contests with a sprained right MCL, could also return later this week.
Rafalski is back!

St. Louis RW Dan Hinote missed his fourth game with a sore hip. … With an assist, Detroit’s Henrik Zetterberg has at least a point in 49 of his 61 games this season. … The Blues began a franchise-record nine-game road trip. … Red Wings C Tomas Kopecky was helped off the ice after a hit by St. Louis’ Jeff Woywitka in the final minute.

Game Summary

NextgameNsh.jpg
Edited by 96Homer

lidstrom back by the end of the week? if that is possible i love it but i have no problem letting him take a few more days to be sure now that we have raffi back.

this is probably common knowledge but since i hadnt seen it ill just post the link in here for anyone interested.

Lidstrom on pace to return by Sunday

http://redwings.nhl.com/team/app/?service=...rticleid=355864

Edited by 12Newf

Detroit : 5 (Pav,Hudler,Franzen,Hudler,Hank)

STL : 2 (stupid ass Kariya always seems to score on us,Jackman)

Need to get a 12pk-wraps-salted peanuts-possibly liquer for the Sammy Drinking Game and thats my wensday night wings game

Guest octopusdank
with raffi back i think we're gonna win....and hasek better ******* not let in the first shot of the game again

cheers to that :thumbup:

I read somewhere (maybe mlive?) that Ericsson was playing tonight and Meech is a healthy scratch. I am really bummed about that, I've been really impressed with Meech lately but I guess they just want to get Ericsson more playing experience. Anyways, I'm feeling a win-streak here. Wings 5 Blues 1