• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
96Homer

3/5 GDT: Red Wings 4, Blues 1

Rate this topic

Guest Jeremy88

This is why I want to see Downey play every night...

This is why I say Downey does more for the Red Wings than guys like Sammy, Hudler, Kopecky, Drake, etc

Anyone else think Kopecky is kind of a *****? :( He always seems to be bending over in pain or something and just acts soft in general.

kind of a *****? dude.. did you see the crosscheck in his face? that would make arnold himself bending over in pain i believe

kind of a *****? dude.. did you see the crosscheck in his face? that would make arnold himself bending over in pain i believe

I know but he makes it seem like he just got shot 9 times. He looked nearly unconcious on the ice and was stumbling to get off the ice. And this isn't the only occurrence.

Edited by Z and D for the C

I know but he makes it seem like he just got shot 9 times. He looked nearly unconcious on the ice and was stumbling to get off the ice. And this isn't the only occurrence.

Haven't thought about it really. Maybe you're right

sidenote

hawks - ducks game looks interesting..

2nd period penalty simmary

10:52 Bertuzzi, T. : Misconduct (10 min) - 0 min

10:52 Perry, C. : Roughing - 2 min

10:52 Bertuzzi, T. : Fighting (maj) - 5 min

10:52 Burish, A. : Roughing - 2 min

10:52 Bertuzzi, T. : Instigator - 2 min

10:52 Adams, C. : Fighting (maj) - 5 min

16:15 Getzlaf, R. : Roughing - 2 min

16:15 Bourque, R. : Hi-sticking - 2 min

19:02 Selanne, T. : Fighting (maj) - 5 min

19:02 O'Donnell, S. : Fighting (maj) - 5 min

19:02 Wisniewski, J. : Fighting (maj) - 5 min

19:02 Eager, B. : Misconduct (10 min) - 0 min

19:02 Parros, G. : Instigator - 2 min

19:02 Parros, G. : Misconduct (10 min) - 0 min

19:02 O'Donnell, S. : Game misconduct - 0 min

19:02 Wisniewski, J. : Game misconduct - 0 min

20:00 Moen, T. : Roughing - 2 min

selanne with a fighting maj. gotta see that :D

with that said you dont' call a guy a *****, especially after a cross check in the face. Maybe he doesn't take pain too well, but in the case of getting cross checked in the face moving through neutral zone, I don't think your comment is justified...

that was a great win. The team has great chemistry and all of the guys put in a good effort. Rafalski is so cool for sticking up for his teammate. My love for Downey grows more and more. Datsyuk was phenomenal,I love watching him play.

The same way Kronwall is kind of a *****? :rolleyes:

No...

Sorta like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaTlQGQD4bk...feature=related He gets a hardon for scoreing a (good) goal, but then is shoved a bit and looks like he's gonna go off and cry. Nothing against him really, he'd not a bad player (I don't particularly like him), I'm just wondering if I'm crazy or not.

Downey was hilarious at the end

It must have been killing Mayer...he wanted to fight soo badly and Downey wouldn't bite. I love Downey for that reason. He is smart about when to fight, and can still manage to piss a guy off, simply by laughing, when the time isn't right. He definitely had a good game tonight, as did the rest of the team.

When maltby was getting a a nice refreshign teabag from mayers. Drake should of put asside his friendships and started cracking heads.. total *** effort on drakes part..

Drake probably just figured Malts deserved a nice teabag.

QUOTE (Grittzkey @ March 5, 2008 - 10:26PM) *

When maltby was getting a a nice refreshign teabag from mayers. Drake should of put asside his friendships and started cracking heads.. total *** effort on drakes part..

Drake probably just figured Malts deserved a nice teabag.

I have to say back when I joined the site years ago, there was nowhere the amount of sick comments and cursing there is right now lol...

QUOTE (Grittzkey @ March 5, 2008 - 10:26PM) *

I have to say back when I joined the site years ago, there was nowhere the amount of sick comments and cursing there is right now lol...

nice to get a win in the central. hell, nice to win! wish i could have seen it. dats with 7 takeaways!?!?! holy s***. two goal as well, sounds like a beast of a game. yet he didn't get a star?

rafalski fought???