• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crymson

Tonight's Sopcast Feed

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

My Center Ice feed is blacked out thanks to f***head Bettman, and my Sopcast feed isn't working. Is it such for anyone else? Has anyone got any idea as to how I can work around it?

i'm working on it right now. I agree...this NHL Network has got to go. I pay 150 bucks for center ice, just to have these jerks steel the feed. I hope Bettman gets run over by a bus, and then backed over repeatedly.

Guest Crymson
f*** yeah. I have it on the NHL network. Just found it. If you have directv your in luck.

All of us here are pissed because we do NOT have the NHL network. Thanks so much.

I have fox sports midwest, and the game is on this channel. Guess what, it is blacked out cause it's on the NHL Network. this is getting really bad when they block out the fox channels. Way to screw everything up for the fans bettman.

Yep, its one of those exclusivity deals like on VS - when its on the NHL Network (US), its nowhere else. Sux for dish subs cuz they only carry the NHL Network in HD - no SD feed.

It is on bev CI tho - the FSN feed.

figured it out! Go to this site:

http://golf.cautela.nl/nhl/16350-hockey-to...-streaming.html

After going to this site you will need to download the Vlc file at the provided link, and load it onto your computer. after it is on your computer go back to the above site, and click the 500k feed. after the feed is up you will need activate the VLC, and type in the HTTP source, and the feed will pop on!

VLC, go to Open Network Stream, select "HTTP" option, and type in 127.0.0.1:8902 (If port 8902 doesn't work, try 8912).

LIVE NHL GAMES

7:00 pm (00:00 GMT) Carolina @ Atlanta VP4/The Game, 250k VLC Req! & The Q Zone, 230k VLC Req! Testing please give feedback! & BTC WELCOME BACK! Cobweb TV Pw: bcast1 tape delayed 2 hours (8:50 ET, 01:50 GMT)

7:30 pm (00:30 GMT) Washington @ Buffalo VP20/CNY Sports, 280k & TBN, 400k VLC Req! & SG-TV, 224k VLC Req!

7:30 pm (00:30 GMT) St. Louis @ Detroit FSN Detroit, 500k VLC Req And on TVU FSN Detroit, 300k

8:30 pm (01:30 GMT) Phoenix @ Dallas TheLucky Pw: cespU9

8:30 pm (01:30 GMT) Anaheim @ Chicago PeltVision SOP, 250k VLC Req!

10:30 pm (03:30 GMT) Ottawa @ San Jose VP4/The Game, 250k VLC Req!

LIVE COLLEGE HOCKEY

No links!

MISCELLANEOUS

12AM-5PM (05:00 - 22:00 GMT) NHL Network on VP4/The Game, 250k VLC Req! or VP4/The Game on TVU, 225k IF sopcast is down use TVU link

Here are the TV Listings

Using VLC for SopCast streams

All SopCast streams can be viewed with VLC, but for some streams it is mandatory. VLC can also be a "quick fix" option worth trying if a stream buffers but won't load correctly.

To use VLC...

Download VLC at VideoLAN - Free Software and Open Source video streaming solution for every OS! and install it.

Start the SopCast stream and let it buffer.

VLC, go to Open Network Stream, select "HTTP" option, and type in 127.0.0.1:8902 (If port 8902 doesn't work, try 8912).

You MUST leave SopCast running; closing SopCast closes the stream.

You may need to mute the sound on SopCast so it doesn't bleed with the sound in VLC.

To make VLC a default external player on SopCast 2.0.4, visit this thread.

FOR TVU PLAYER YOU TYPE 127.0.0.1:8901 in the "HTTP" option

Guest Crymson

The issue is that we cannot connect to the Sopcast feed.

For some reason, I cannot connect to ANY Sopcast feed.

My soapcast player wouldn't work either. the VLC is not a plugin. it is standalone player that uses the feed from the soapcast player. You have to enter in the soapcast network address manually into the VLC to get the VLC to show the game. after you have entered in the address you then have to press play on the VLC control panel.

My soapcast player wouldn't work either. the VLC is not a plugin. it is standalone player that uses the feed from the soapcast player. You have to enter in the soapcast network address manually into the VLC to get the VLC to show the game. after you have entered in the address you then have to press play on the VLC control panel.

Seems to be working for me, hmmm that's strange

Guest Crymson
White Lions Hockey is streaming the Wings game

And now is the FSN Detroit feed

IP please.

Guest Crymson

You don't need the feed from sopcast first?

How do you do it, then?

The issue is that we cannot connect to the Sopcast feed.

For some reason, I cannot connect to ANY Sopcast feed.

I have tried everything under the sun to get this to work. It simply does not. For those who are managing, or who came by to tell us they are local and can see, or who have Dish, we are joyful on your behalf. :rolleyes:

Be prepared to lose the Wings and Blues game broadcast on March 28th, too.

Thanks, NHL! <_<

Edited by puckloo39

My sopcast never works. I'll go to that My2p or whatever website and i might occasionally get sound, but no video. I'll also try to the TVU link and it'll once in a while actually work. Most times it just sticks saying "Ready" with nothing popping up.