• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
shanny is the man

Corey Perry out 6 weeks

Rate this topic

Regardless of how much I hate the guy I feel bad for him. Nobody deserves that kind of injury. Anything that vicious is nothing I would wish on my worst enemy. Would I love to see Downey or D-Mac kick his butt yes. But not something like this. Hope its not too bad and he can get back alright (So Darren can show him what happens when you don't take your helmet off...He takes it off for you, just ask Claude Lemieux).

not that im happy about anyone being injured, especially after taking a skate to the leg? crazy

BUT,

boy was i happy when dallas drake fought him the very first game of the season.

:thumbup:

that little visor fighter.

6 weeks O.o O.o ////cry :cold2::crybaby: :crybaby: TIME TO TRIPLE SHIFT Teemu every game randy!!!!

EDIT: This is a huge blow to my fantasy...

Edited by Duck Guy

That is a nasty sounding injury so I'm not happy about that part, but I am very happy to hear about the Ducks having a depleted rosted heading toward the final stretch/playoffs. I hope they play the Sharks in the first round with the 4th/5th seeds and beat the hell outta each other. :D

The weird thing is I was watching the game and you couldn't really tell what happened to him other than flipping over Theodore. Bad luck... Don't wish injury on anyone, although a little dark voice inside of me is asking why it couldn't have been Pronger - the one guy on the Ducks I loathe...