• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Rice

Forsberg nursing groin injury.

Rate this topic

After the false alarm with the last thread, it appears Forsberg actually is injured now. He's out against Dallas tonight nursing a sore groin.

Link.

Man, this guy is brittle -- but it's the beginning of the year for him and groin injuries are always common at the beginning of the season.

Forsey should just sit out the remainder of the season and join them in the playoffs at this point, not like it'd be the first time. Of course there's no guarantee they'll even make it into post season play considering how congested things are.

Forsberg out with groin problem - Avs not revealing the extent of the injury. (said he would play earlier today)

Foote out for a few games.

Salei hurt - orbital bone maybe. Nothing definitive yet.

Leopold hurt - big surprise - he's always hurt.

I was hoping to catch one more reg season game with Forsberg in the line-up - so will make a difference around here for ticket sales. Then again, they just need to sneak into the playoffs and gamble with what they've got then...

Me thinks their little post-trade deadline nostalgia-driven winning streak has come to an abrupt end....

I hope his f**king groin falls off.

That wish never comes true... I have been wishing for years for that to happen to another groin injury prone player... but never lose the hope... it may happen :D

That wish never comes true... I have been wishing for years for that to happen to another groin injury prone player... but never lose the hope... it may happen :D

never! Groins of steel!! :lol:

I think Petey needs a visit from that nurse in your avatar, to take care of his groinals. :huh:

Anyone remember that quote from the Florida coach after Bure had left with groin problems.

"I just visited Pavel in the dressing room, and his groin has never felt better."

What a huge surprise? Who could have seen this one coming?

Seriously, that's what he deserves for putting everyone on about his retirement only to come back days later. He and all these other guys who supposedly can't decide about retirement are full of crap. Have fun playing in the Swedish league next year Peter.

Guest DetroitBoy313

This is like a joke seriously.This guy has got to be like the most injury prone player in all of sports.He should just hang them up already,great player when healthy but when you cannot consistently stay healthy,what's the point?

This is like a joke seriously.This guy has got to be like the most injury prone player in all of sports.He should just hang them up already,great player when healthy but when you cannot consistently stay healthy,what's the point?

He's like a punch drunk boxer that doesn't realize that his body just can't go on anymore. Look how long it took Lindros to realize that he'd never stay healthy.

I wouldn't be surprised if this sore groin is just cover for a more serious issue..

Yup. "Groin" could easily = "ankle". They did have back to back games and he hasn't played for almost a year - so maybe better to keep him out. Supposedly he will play tomorrow night in Atlanta but I'll believe it when I see it.....