• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Earthhuman

Lolz- The Onion

Rate this topic

http://www.theonion.com/content/news_brief...ill_ferrell_350

NEW YORK—National Hockey League commissioner Gary Bettman announced yesterday that the NHL has offered actor/comedian Will Ferrell $350 to write, direct, and star in a sports comedy about the game of hockey. "We deliberated long and hard about spending our entire promotions budget on a single venture, but I think investing in Mr. Ferrell is a wise choice," Bettman told reporters, adding that an 80-minute Will Ferrell hockey movie can give the league more visibility than an 82-game season ever could. "If Mr. Ferrell chooses to take on this project, he will have complete creative control and all the league's resources at his disposal—zambonis, hockey sticks, Wayne Gretzky—whatever he needs to make a funny movie about hockey. The movie doesn't even necessarily have to be about hockey, just so long as there is some hockey in it." Former Saturday Night Live cast member Ferrell reportedly made $20 million for his last film.

Guest CaliWingsNut
I'm sorry, but do people still "read" The Onion?

It's littered all over bars in LA... I'll occasionally pick it up if I'm somewhere and the crowd is boring me or something.