• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
58Miles2Joe

What's wrong with Sammy lately?

Rate this topic

It is weird. His shots have actually been finding their way to the net instead of some random pane of glass behind and he's actually been moving away from defenders instead of shooting right at them.

I like it, but I feel a little dirty inside.

Is it just me or has Sammy looked significantly better the last 3 or so games? Normally I can't say his name without cursing first, but lately it's been more of a "hey! he didn't *&^% up!" :thumbup:

I think they're all slipping into playoff gear. I mean, Drake and Maltby, who've been nonexistent all year, are all of a sudden reliable second-tier players. I think most of them just took it easy the first part of the season, especially considering how easy the wins were coming. But I think they're all showing their true colors (i.e. being great hockey players) now.

Actually he is not better, he is just a little more comfortable, especially not having to play the point...(thanks Stuart)

I wish this guy would learn to look up and see the ice, I mean it is good to get the puck on net but don't always take the shot, especially when the team is trying to set up and the only shot is a low percentage shot or bad angle shot, For the love of God please pass the puck sometimes Sammy..........

My 2 cents

FINALLY!!

Fans of this great team are realizing how much better he is playing. Really go back and look at my topic of "number 37" Nobody agreed with me. I guess that it takes the last two games to see really how well he is playing.

I hate Sammy, I want him off the team. BUT that won't happen and his play lately is working well with Z and Mule.

Ever since the 1-0 loss to Dallas, during that game he was improving and ever since then, good on him. Definetly looking good for the playoffs.

Although his hits seem very girlish, someone should teach him during practice. At least he is attempting to hit.

Good job guys for recognizing his better play.

he has seemed more comfortable lately, and a bit more patient with some of his passes. everyone all the sudden seams to be picking up their play though. when you look at all the points are d-men got as soon as they came back, it shows just how important they are to the wings success. Lids, Raf, Kroner, and Cheli make everyone else better.

ive really noticed it the last couple games and like everyone else in here i am a full fledged sammy hater but he seems to do this ever year! didnt he get like 5 points in the last game of the season or something? normally every time he gets a point i feel like the puck bounced off him to someone else who scored but i guess he deserves maybe a little credit. i love how he is playing with a bit of a chip on his shoulder and for whatever reason he seems to piss the other team's players off.

yea i noticed that too, but i think that this cant last for long

Sammy is playing great right now all around. He seems physical enough and he's taking great shots.

The only thing keeping him from playing on like this is himself and we all know that and so does he. I think if he's going to stop playing well it won't be until after the playoffs.