• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Echolalia

KronVall article

Rate this topic

I bet you're glad you chose 55fan, rather than Kronwallfan or Kronvallfan. :lol:

The complaining would never end.

There was something about being identified as a number that appealed to me (my friends here call me 55, or fivedy-five).

I really chose it since he is my fave along with Mac; but, unlike Mac, when I first started here, Kron()all bashing was in vogue and I felt it behooved me to stand up for him, but in an understated way. Now that he's back on the "good" list, it just makes me feel happy.

I loved him for what he did outside the NHL and felt that it would carry over once he got used to the NHL. I just wanted something where I could say "I believed in him" when others were bashing.

He really has come a long way, and he is showing leadership skills that I hadn't known he had.

Besides, iluvnikilicious would have brought on derision, and rightfully so.

Isn't this odd how an article about how Kron(yourchoiceofVorWorVV)all is becoming a major force for the team and how great he is improving is now a V vs W thread?

i'm just glad no matter how he spells it that the NHL is realizing his improvment in scoring, passing, seeing the ice, making smart plays (which is what he really needed to improve), and that he's still blocking shots and laying out hits on guys that will make them think they were hit by a mobile brick vall.

And it's Kronuuall- spelled with a double u. :rolleyes:

Edited by 55fan

i'm just glad no matter how he spells it that the NHL is realizing his improvment in scoring, passing, seeing the ice, making smart plays (which is what he really needed to improve), and that he's still blocking shots and laying out hits on guys that will make them think they were hit by a mobile brick vall.

Seems like everybody is realizing his improvment except some obsessive-compulsive posters in here who think that winning a spelling arguement over his name is much more important. :rolleyes:

(not you 55fan as we seem to be in agreement of making fun of the obsessive-compulsive posters in this thread :P)

Edited by SouthernWingsFan