• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/13 GDT: Red Wings 5, Stars 3

Rate this topic

Save (no pun intended) Sammy's goal and Flip's EN, the 3 goals by these two teams were pretty damn similar. If I didn't think the wings will be playing better than they are now I'd say a WCF series would be pretty good between these two.

bab's also mentioned that Homer will have to earn his spot back on the first line. I hope be backs that up, Franzen has done way better than Homer on the first line.

Babs speaking to the media. A few notes...

* Samuelsson's playing as well as he has since he's been in Detroit.

* Very impressed with Helm tonight and got more ice-time as the game wore on.

weird, yet true.

im here to give him some well earned respect and props.

he's hustling like i have not seen him before, he's crashing the net, take better shots, and overall looking A TON better than ive seen him.

Babs speaking to the media. A few notes...

* Samuelsson's playing as well as he has since he's been in Detroit.

* Very impressed with Helm tonight and got more ice-time as the game wore on.

Good Lord.

Granted, he has been much better these last couple of games. But, still, just...

Maybe he just doesn't have much to aspire to?

Just got back from the game.

LKJSDGKS!!

Man that was EXCITING! What a comeback. I swear when it was 3-1 I turned to my cousins and told them we'd come back and win it 5-3. When we scored the 5th goal they were like REEM YOU WERE RIGHT!! haha it was AMAZING. That save by Ozzie with 59 seconds left was great. He was shaky for majority of the game, but at least he made that big save when it mattered most.

Datsyuk is the man! Franzen was great once again. As was Kronner. Helm played really well. Sammy is starting to look good. WOOOT SECONDARY SCORING.

Great game.

GO WINGS!!!

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

Didn't get to watch the game, had to work. I caught the last half of the highlights though, great to see us come back and win one. Big save by Ozzie at the end there. Glad to see Franzen doing so well, I've always been a big fan of his.

That was loudest crowd this year. Great game. Dats was on fire and Franzen is tearing it up too ... Just wondering if Hank is in a slump now. Helm had a good game and his speed shows, but I don't think he got any ice time until near the end of the 1st, if at all in the 1st??

left the house it was 2-1 Dallas

get to the bar 3-1 Dallas

i get there just in time to see Datsyuk or should i say Dats-Yuk cuz he plays disgustingly good

After that goal was scored you can see Detroit really start pouring it on, great pressure you knew it was just a matter of time and early in the 3rd Yuk comes through again.

It didnt matter what the score was in that game we looked like we were going to win it.

Good job Wingers!!!!!!!!

That was loudest crowd this year. Great game. Dats was on fire and Franzen is tearing it up too ... Just wondering if Hank is in a slump now. Helm had a good game and his speed shows, but I don't think he got any ice time until near the end of the 1st, if at all in the 1st??

It most definitely was. It was great being there live. Amazing atmosphere.

It must have been how he was nearly invisible tonight. Impressive indeed.

I was wondering about that myself. And my friend Ellen, who is a die hard Bruins fan, asked me the same question. I'm mystified.

Looking at the time on ice tonight. Anyone else think Babs is losing faith in Lebda? Only 9 minutes of ice time tonight. A big hit considering he was getting 20 minutes earlier in the year. I know adding Stuart put him back on the depth chart, but 9 minutes?

Helm looked very good and strong, 2 really good hits. He looked a little flustered when the puck was on his tape but it was his first game.

I'm just more impressed that Helm didn't puke/pass out when Lids talked to him.

But, he played quite well, didn't look too out of place, made a few good plays.

The fiance suprised me with some tickets from ticketxchange.. We sat in a great section (117), sat next to some wonderful people from windsor.. had a blast.. been to the joe many times (mostly playoff games), and i must admit..

Last night was the most fun I've had yet! The place was ROCKIN in the third!

Here I sit, typing this, waking up at the Sheraton (on the 21st floor) next to cobo.. Kinda hungover ;)

GO WINGS!!!

Edited by ilmickeyli

Looking at the time on ice tonight. Anyone else think Babs is losing faith in Lebda? Only 9 minutes of ice time tonight. A big hit considering he was getting 20 minutes earlier in the year. I know adding Stuart put him back on the depth chart, but 9 minutes?

I don't think it's that.. he did just get over being sick. They probably didn't want to push him too hard and risk him re-catching his illness he gave to Lilja :P I know when I came down with that nasty flu bug this winter, even though I "felt better" the next day, I still took it crazy easy for a week just to give my body time to catch up with me.