• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Michael9

hockey video i made

Rate this topic

Here is a hockey video I made, I know its not about the wings, but I thought you guys might like them. Please don't be ofended by the little bit of avs footage in one of them ;)

also..... red wings video post 4 and ......lidstrom video on post 21

Edited by Michael9

Hey Micheal, if you had a tune with highlights already made into a MP3, could you make a highlight video out of it? Or is it something that you'd have to do as an 'all in one' project?

Your work is pretty good.

Hey Micheal, if you had a tune with highlights already made into a MP3, could you make a highlight video out of it? Or is it something that you'd have to do as an 'all in one' project?

Your work is pretty good.

I use windows movie maker to make my vids. just upload any mp3. song and any wmv. video and then just organize it to the way you like. I use this program to get my videos ( http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/ ), and then I can use it again to convert them into the format I want.

And people that want videos for there Ipod, this program works great too.

I did a few vids for last years playoffs and I have one on YOUTUBE right now as well Ill give you the link to my channel so you can see them all with out having to search right now i only have one up there but PLEASE look at it and tell me what you think

http://www.youtube.com/user/hockeytownryan1