• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
tommingthepuck96

Does NBC change their schedule?

Rate this topic

So i live in california and i look forward to the few red wing game broadcasts, especially the national televised ones. I had my calender marked down for march 16, Wings vs columbus sunday at 12 on nbc. And as i check the schedule again its now instead Pittsburgh Vs Flyers..

Am i mistaken and does NBC change up the games too which would make the best ratings?..

Edited by tommingthepuck96

They have two or three games that they choose from to show "The game of the week". They just chose a different game this time.

qft...

they call it a "flex schedule"...

last year they showed 3 games - dependent on the region, but this year they're just doing one

if the Blue Jackets were going to the playoffs, they'd show our game. Not a big deal for me though, I prefer Mickey and Kenny anyway.

Just about every NBC game has either the Rangers, Penguins, or Flyers. It's called east coast bias, and it's absolutely annoying.

if the Blue Jackets were going to the playoffs, they'd show our game. Not a big deal for me though, I prefer Mickey and Kenny anyway.

Word...I can do without mike emrick freaking out whenever someone hits the post...

even though i live a few blocks from the mississippi, i keep getting all these eastern conference games that start before noon. god forbid they actually show games from the conference i live in. if i have to watch another capitals - hurricanes game i will shoot myself!

I'm pretty sure they're headquarters is in New York so they jump on any Rangers game in the Garden since it's pretty much right down the street.... And I have to agree with what everyone else said, it does get really annoying watching the same teams every week on NBC....

So i live in california and i look forward to the few red wing game broadcasts, especially the national televised ones. I had my calender marked down for march 16, Wings vs columbus sunday at 12 on nbc. And as i check the schedule again its now instead Pittsburgh Vs Flyers..

Am i mistaken and does NBC change up the games too which would make the best ratings?..

Welcome to Red Wings hockey in California. This place sucks for Wings Hockey. :ph34r:

Honestly, I thought I remembered seeing that scheduled too. But when I saw the tv schedule this week, I thought I was mistaken.

Next year I already plan to get the Center ICE Package.

Edited by deceive

So im guessing then sunday march 30th wings vs preds will probably also be replaced with a Pittsburgh or rangers game? I really need to invest in center ice next season.

well, if the NHL wanted to market sid the kid on sunday, they are out of luck... he is hurt again for a week

Ha, thats funny. I hope hossa is out again also.

Word...I can do without mike emrick freaking out whenever someone hits the post...

lmao. no kidding. hitting the post is as important as actually getting in the goal according to emrick. Kenny and Mickey "the winker" Redmond are way more fun to listen to. Especially when Mickey goes off on the penalty calls.