• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwingschick33

Anyone want tickets to Saturday's game?

Rate this topic

Matt- I'm sorry for posting this here instead of the Tickets section, but I wanted to make sure these tickets were claimed tonight so feel free to delete this thread once I get a response!

As some of you know, I am a PR intern for the Wings. My parents are also season ticket holders. When they can't go to a game, they let me give the tickets to friends. Unfortunately due to St. Patty's Day and other events, none of my friends can go and I don't want these tickets to go to waste.

So if you can go to tomorrow's game at 1pm and you're the first person to respond to this thread with your first and last name, the tickets are yours. I am getting to the Joe tomorrow for work at 8:30am so I will put the tickets at will call so you will just have to go to the box office and pick up the two tickets that will be waiting for you.

The seats are section 212b (the end where the Wings shoot twice), row 9, and one of the seats is on the aisle.

I don't want anything for the tickets, we just didn't want them to go to waste!

So if you're the first one, the tickets are yours! And don't forget it's $1 hot dog day!

- Christy

PS. If you don't want to leave your name here, you can PM me. But I have to be up in 6 hours so I'm only going to be on until 12:30-12:40ish. If someone does that, I'll post here that the tickets have been claimed.

Edited by redwingschick33