• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

3/15 GDT: Predators 3, Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Ok, Wings win a statement game. "We still own the Central" is the statement.

Also, Tootoo goes flat by the hands of Downey.

Wings 6 (Dats x2, Stein, Malts, Kronner, Raffy)

Preds 2 (who cares, the ref sees that it hits a Wing on the way to the net and awards 2 goals)

when is mccarty supposed to be in the line up? :/

either way, hope the Wings can down the Preds, a possible 1st round opponent, and send a message to them if these two were to meet in the 1st round.

go wings!

Guest Hank=FutureCaptain

All I know is, McCarty better start getting healthy soon. We're running out of games for him to play in. He's gonna need atleast 8-10 games to get fully into the NHL groove. If we want any hopes of seeing Mac in the post season, then things need to happen fast.

All I know is, McCarty better start getting healthy soon. We're running out of games for him to play in. He's gonna need atleast 8-10 games to get fully into the NHL groove. If we want any hopes of seeing Mac in the post season, then things need to happen fast.

He has two broken ribs

Guest Jeremy88
He has two broken ribs

Good. Keep him off the ice. Let him prove himself in training camp before he gets a spot on the team.

Downey 3 minutes away from 100 PIM. Who thinks he can do it? Beating the crap out of Tootoo should get it done.

I'd like to see another of those 30 PIM games for Downey myself! :D Ive been waiting all year for him and Hordichuk to go, although i think Hordichuk would be the clear favorite going in it has the makings of a very fun and entertaining matchup. Two smaller enforcers just going toe to toe.

im sitting on two kegs for today so i dont think ill be in any shape to watch this one plus i have way more interest in seeing the toronto game today because it promises to be a wild one.

edit: i just realized we play at 1...im off to tap a keg, GO WINGS!

Edited by 12Newf

I wanna see Stuart really throwing the weight around in this game with Lilly and Downey out. Can't let Tootoo and Hordi have free reign to run our guys! Drake, Kopecky...front and center!!

Wings - 6

Prednecks - 0

Goals: Helm, Ritola, Hardigan x 2 each!

Cheers!

esteef