• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crymson

Pronger Suspended 8 Games

Rate this topic

Thanks NHL way to prove there is a double standard for stars and for teams you want to do well (I am not sure who will agree, but, west coast and southern teams get a hell of alot more slack then traditional hockey market teams, but that shouldn't surprise anyone, Gary Bettman wants to Americanize the game, so our fair sport goes down the s***ter).

I'm just glad something was done, now if he screws up again in the playoffs I'm really hoping this will make them bring down the axe harder. He deserved a bit more, but I'm just happy he's not seeing some miniscule slap on the wrist as per normal.

Do you live under a rock in upper Mongolia?

Neither... i just actually have a life believe it or not. I don't scramble to find the latest news in hockey. If you don't wnt to answer a simple question then don't post to me then. Anyone that actually wants to answer the question may do so

Sorry i didn't see it. Maybe next time you will actually answer the question at hand <_<

I don't think she took you seriously. Admittedly, I wouldn't either, because somehow you didn't see the story that's been encompassing the NHL for the past three days? Wow, some hockey fan you are.

Sorry i didn't see it. Maybe next time you will actually answer the question at hand <_<

Yeah maybe next time you won't have an attitude problem.

I was just referring to his last suspension and how he cited physics as the reason for his actions. It was a joke. If you really want to know what he did why don't you stroll over to the "Pronger at it again" thread. There are videos and theories galore. I take it you can read.

I'm interested in Cambell addressing WHY it's only eight after all the Simon comparisons. He'll have to say something about that.

f*** Pronger!

esteef

Pronger is an all-star player and Simon isn't. That's the only reason, and I seriously doubt that Campbell will come out and say that truthfully.

Great. He sits for 8 meaningless games then comes back when the playoffs start. That's not much punishment. They should have made him sit the first round.

I am with you on that--yes the Ducks are still fighting to win their division and such, but in all actuality these eight games are pretty meaningless. They should have suspended him for maybe a single playoff game also, just to make the suspension a bit more harsher. But, I guess I'm satisfied that Pronger got any sort of punishment, knowing that 2 days ago he wasn't going to even get a slap on the wrist.

Pronger is an all-star player and Simon isn't. That's the only reason, and I seriously doubt that Campbell will come out and say that truthfully.

Exactly why the media will push him to address why there's disparity in the two sentences. Must be a real reason then if he can't just say it's All-star vs. Dirtbag.

peace,

esteef

Edited by esteef