• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
96Homer

3/16 GDT: Blue Jackets 4, Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

I think we played the worst game of the season yesterday! We could have completley Eliminated Nashville yesterday,and we let them off the hook! I expect a much more spirited effort today! I also think the players haven't forgot the 5-1 butt kicking Columbus gave us last time at the Joe!! 10-10-2 against the Central just isn't good enough, we better pick up our play or we'll be a first round door matt AGAIN!! :ranting:

Guest Jeremy88

I hate these mid-day sunday games. I wanna watch the race, but I also wanna watch the hockey game.

Idk...Blue Jackets don't have Foote or Feds anymore. I don't think Detroit is gonna give it their all, but I think we'll see a close 2-1 game...it can go either way.

I think we played the worst game of the season yesterday! We could have completley Eliminated Nashville yesterday,and we let them off the hook! I expect a much more spirited effort today! I also think the players haven't forgot the 5-1 butt kicking Columbus gave us last time at the Joe!! 10-10-2 against the Central just isn't good enough, we better pick up our play or we'll be a first round door matt AGAIN!! :ranting:

I keep seing people rant about how we lose in the first round "AGAIN" and though that maybe I missed something. So I went and looked it up we actually only lost in the first round:

2005 to Oil

2003 to Mighty Ducks

2001 to Kings

Before that you have to go all the way back to 1993 to Toronto which was even Pre Cup #8. So that's 3 times in 8 years with a friggin Stanley Cup in between.

We really are spoiled.

Check out the Stars 3 IN A ROW! Ouch!

And YES, I also want the cup every year but to keep harping on 1st round losses when we have all those cups is being rather pessimistic

I don't know, watching the WIngs last season...that wasn't a fluke. This new Red Wings squad is MADE for th eplayoffs. Just because they had similar regular seasons to past teams means nothing. That is the past. The future is now.

I hate too say it, but it wouldnt be entirely terrible if columbus got a couple goals early in the first just to spark the wings to play harder than usual.

Is downey back??

Thats what I was thinking. We need the central to play us hard so we can get ready for the playoffs.

I'm hoping for a win, espically since it's a back to back game.

I hate too say it, but it wouldnt be entirely terrible if columbus got a couple goals early in the first just to spark the wings to play harder than usual.

Is downey back??

Nope...still out.

I'd like a win today because:

A) I'm sick and it's annoying me to no end (half-sore throat with cough, nausea, etc.).

B) Yesterday's loss pissed me off.

C) A Wings loss would make being sick even worse.

D) My credit card company boned me on my most recent statement, which has left me in an even pissier mood.

E) Did I mention that I'm sick? Bleh.

Oh boy. I get the CBJ feed. <_<