• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Saran

HASEK or OSGOOD

Rate this topic

Unlikey to happen (losses or goalie switch) since the team is defensively tighter and contributing to the offense in the last 6 games. Since it's not necessary (or correct) to change goalies, you probably won't see Hasek again.

That appears to suit the majority here, and in the media/NHL. I wouldn't worry about it too much, CB.

I would say a 7-0 record, 1.45 gaa and a .939 sv% would suit the majority.

Eva, you might know, has any goalie had a perfect record in the playoffs?

I would say a 7-0 record, 1.45 gaa and a .939 sv% would suit the majority.

Eva, you might know, has any goalie had a perfect record in the playoffs?

Dallas, I'm disappointed in you. As a Wings fan you should know that in the 1952 playoffs, Detroit as a team went 8-0 in the postseason, with Terry Sawchuk in net for all games. Sawchuk allowed a mere 5 goals in 480 minutes of play, posting a then-record 4 shutouts, a record that stood for nearly 50 years.

1952 is important because...?

Dallas, I'm disappointed in you. As a Wings fan you should know that in the 1952 playoffs, Detroit as a team went 8-0 in the postseason, with Terry Sawchuk in net for all games. Sawchuk allowed a mere 5 goals in 480 minutes of play, posting a then-record 4 shutouts, a record that stood for nearly 50 years.

1952 is important because...?

it is only a mere 25 years until the myth, the legend that is OsGOD was brought into the world :)

BTW... this should be changed to Osgood vs. Kolzig now.... I laugh though, becuase how is that even a comparison... Kolzig is such a neverwas!

Edited by OsGOD