• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jbrwing21

Help me remember

Rate this topic

I am considering getting rid of my Dish service which I have paid for the NHL CI package. I will be getting Direct TV with the NHL network and Versus.

If my memory serves me right, I don't think I used the Center Ice package at all during playoff time for the Wings games. Versus carried them all. Is that correct?

If not, I can pay $60 bucks for the CI package but I do not want to waste the money unless I have to. I will get the CI package next year for the reg season.

Brian

if you're looking for just the Wings in the playoffs you get the 1st two rounds on FSN Detroit (take note that sometimes a game here and there is on versus) and the conference and cup finals are on nbc and versus. cup finals were on nbc last year.

Good move dude. I switched to Directv right before the start of this season. It was the smartest thing I could have done. I have absolutely no issues at all. I see most games. NHLnetwork and Versus I watch in HD.

If I remember correctly, Center Ice does not carry all of the 1st round games, some will be on FSN Detroit.