• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

96Homer

3/19 GDT: Zetterberg 3, Blue Jackets 1

Rate this topic

PP Goal for the BJs on POOR penalty killing positioning. Anytime you let the opposition have two guys set-up in front of the goalie and only one guy defending both of them, more often than not there will be a goal scored in that situation. Again, very poor penalty killing.

Anyone who doesn't think Wings fans have a right to ***** about bad reffing on a regular basis need to look what just happened. Apparently screwing us just once on a play wasn't enough...now they're stacking bad calls.

do Wings fans at the Joe ever boo stuff like this? I don't hear anything, but it may be just the way the game is mic'ed.

The fans would be screaming their heads off in Dallas over something like the sequence leading up to the CBJ goal.

And another goal against the Wings due to a crap call from the stripes. <_<

Anyone who doesn't think Wings fans have a right to ***** about bad reffing on a regular basis need to look what just happened. Apparently screwing us just once on a play wasn't enough...now they're stacking bad calls.

It wasn't a crap call...don't be such a homer. Eventhough they put the wrong guy in the box, it was still high sticking on the Red Wings, and to say they ran our goalie, well, not completely. Ozzie was 3 feet out from the goalie area and the BJ wasn't allowed to deviate from his path due to the Red Wing.

Edited by Konnan511

The Red Wings were better than Columbus on Sunday, but tonight the scoreboard will actually prove it.

Yeah - in the 3rd period when it was already 4-2 BJs......they didn't play well enough to beat the LA Kings in the 1st 2 periods however.

And tonight is no different.

I realize a bunch of big guns are out but the absolute lack of fire this team is showing is not exactly what I expected to see, ESPECIALLY since Columbus took it to them on Sunday.

disgusting. :ph34r:

Best way to describe it.

Does anyone else get the same feeling I do when crap like that happens? It's like a mixture of wanting to laugh and wanting to punch someone.

Edit: ooh, it only took 5.75 years, but I finally got my 1000th post

Edited by SeeinRed

It wasn't a crap call...don't be such a homer. Eventhough they put the wrong guy in the box, it was still high sticking on the Red Wings, and to say they ran or goalie, well, not completely. Ozzie was 3 feet out from the goalie area and the BJ wasn't allowed to deviate from his path due to the Red Wing.

When they dont' even get the right player to send to the box, it's a pretty good indication that they didn't get a good look at what actually happened.

do Wings fans at the Joe ever boo stuff like this? I don't hear anything, but it may be just the way the game is mic'ed.

The fans would be screaming their heads off in Dallas over something like the sequence leading up to the CBJ goal.

Yeah, they do.

When they dont' even get the right player to send to the box, it's a pretty good indication that they didn't get a good look at what actually happened.

Like I said, regardless of who went in the box, it was STILL high sticking by a Wing. Penalty on the Wings.

Its always hard to tell who the penalty is on when youre at the arena, unless youre sitting up close. I doubt many know he took the wrong guy..