• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

96Homer

3/19 GDT: Zetterberg 3, Blue Jackets 1

Rate this topic

I think this is going to be another one of those nights. Nothing bounced the right way for us on Sunday and it's the same tonight. Norrena is thanking his lucky stars right now on that last scramble.

Is it now time for the classic : This adversity will help us in the playoffs?

Come on guys,tie this game on the next PP. :clap:

Guest LivingtheDream
Damn. sooo close.

That sounds like a great line from a shaving product commercial. There you are in the stands saying, "Damn, sooo close" and the guy sitting next to you rubs his beard and says, "Yea..." Sorry, obviously too much TV on the brain here!

On topic, I think the Wings will pull this one out! Gotta feeling!

Oh yeah, I forgot you're the only who saw it correctly and the only one here who can interpret the rulebook. :rolleyes:

What in the world are you talking about? Read some previous posts and you'll see I'm not the only one who thinks there shouldn't have been a call on Ozzie. And to deny the fact that there was a high sticking call is just plain asinine.

Edited by Konnan511

Concede that the majority of the people on here are way too bias and have never actually studied the game of hockey and just give up being rational?

Your awesome unbiased assessment of the situation is that since Osgood was out of his crease, it was OK that he got run over.

And we're irrational and need to study the game?

What in the world are you talking about? Read some previous posts and you'll see I'm not the only one who thinks there shouldn't have been a call on Ozzie. And to deny the fact that there was a high sticking call is just plain asinine.

Are you just picking out random posts and assuming I said them? Tell me where I said that no one should have gotten a hi-sticking call and I'll blow you.