• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

96Homer

3/19 GDT: Zetterberg 3, Blue Jackets 1

Rate this topic

Are you just picking out random posts and assuming I said them? Tell me where I said that no one should have gotten a hi-sticking call and I'll blow you.

You son of a *****, I just spit out hot chocolate all over the floor. :lol:

Are you just picking out random posts and assuming I said them? Tell me where I said that no one should have gotten a hi-sticking call and I'll blow you.

You should really just stop fighting with this guy. His knowledge became apparent when he didn't understand the difference between having Rafalski on the PK or Lidstrom..

Today sucks ass. If Buffalo wins, they take over 9th spot. Washington is down 3-0 and Ovy is nowhere to be found. Carolina won. Detroit is losing. Oy.

4-4 tie in Buffalo/TB game. Sabres are playing possessed all of a sudden. Three unanswered goals in three minutes in the third. Whoa...

I am on the phone right now with my friend in Buffalo (sportswriter for AP). He's at the game and I can't even hear him over the fans screaming.

Edited by puckloo39

I cant believe I drove like a crazy ass to get home and watch this s***.

Detroit: "Here is the puck CBJ, just hang out in our zone all night and shoot til you get a couple"

Columbus: "Okay that sounds cool. But you know we suck write?"

Detroit: " Yeah we know, but we never play the s***ty teams well. We figure you suffer enough. Not to mention your coach looks like the Michelin man"

Sorry, I am a spoiled Redwings fan that hates losing!

Gargh. I really wanted to see Ovy tear it up in the postseason too. They're just running out of gas.

Washington has about 210 goals. Ovy has 102 points. He factors in to half his teams goals, and its as if he isnt on the scoresheet, no one is. Like tonight. 3-0 Hawks. Good thing theres still 2 more periods of play..

Gah. Why does TB have to suck so bad?

Washington still has 2 games against Carolina though, right?

Yeah but Carolina is pulling away. I doubt they catch them. They have a good chance to catch Philly, but Buffalo passes Washington for #9 tonight if the Sabres win and the Caps lose. So right now I care most about Philly and Buffalo losing and the Caps winning.