• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ilmickeyli

3/20 GDT: Red Wings 6, Predators 3

Rate this topic

Okay, back from watching Lost...what the hell happened?

Pure craziness happened.

Detroit didn't score on the 5on 3 to start the period. NSH scored 2 quick to tie it, then Franzen scored a beautiful power forward-type goal to take the lead back.

The preds were up 1-0 in the first. Cheli, Kronner, and Raffy scored. Wings were up 3-1 by the end of the second. Preds started gooning it up. Hamhuis punched Hank in the face and all hell broke! Mason shot the puck down to Dom and they were yelling at each other. They almost got at it. Early in the third the Preds scored twice to tie it. Franzen scored to make it 4-3 Wings. Dom has been amazing keeping the Wings in it.

I wonder whos in the Bad Red Wings book haha

uumm.... :blush: well, really, no one. Lang used to get penciled in on occasion, but then I would erase his name next game.

Dom, another huge stop. Moocat's right, he's in it tonight. He loves a little bit of chippiness out there. Playoffs... yay!

God I hate it when Dom lays there like that after a coverup because my first reaction is always "OH My God he just tore something!", and then of course he gets up, but seriously I can't take that kind of stress.

How was tonights episode?? Gotta download it later...

Decent, but frustrating at the same time since there are no new eps until April 24th.

Dom's sounding good on the radio feed. How'd the last two Preds goals happen?

LOL!

Ditto! And damn that show for totally messing me up. I swear, Thursday's from 10-11 after LOST I become so emotionally unstable. I just fee like yelling at everything!