• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedFX

3/22 GDT: Red Wings 4, Blue Jackets 1

Rate this topic

You can thank Malts for that. He was great in drawing that PP.

Pasta and meatballs, huh? Can I assume marinara or is it a swedish sauce?

Marinara. Meat-flavored sauce. Yum. :D

Our passing has looked pretty good tonight. I heard that it snowed in Michigan, so must be colder weather helping the ice out in that area.

I talked to comcast and talked the ladie into adding both the sport tier and center ice at no charge although after 30 minutes the channels were all on for center ice and the center ice feed is just black on 777 where the wings are playing! She said she submitted a message to the local office to look into the issue and it might take 10-15 minutes for them to do so!!!!

Wow I pay comcast over $300/month for TV and internet and they cant figure out how to carry the game...

Has anyone else had any luck at with comcast over the phone??

Thanks,

Jonathan

I talked to comcast and talked the ladie into adding both the sport tier and center ice at no charge although after 30 minutes the channels were all on for center ice and the center ice feed is just black on 777 where the wings are playing! She said she submitted a message to the local office to look into the issue and it might take 10-15 minutes for them to do so!!!!

Wow I pay comcast over $300/month for TV and internet and they cant figure out how to carry the game...

Thanks,

Jonathan

$300/month? What the hell kind of package do you have?

Have we really only allowed 2 shots on goal? NHL.com seems to think so

I think so. The first wasn't so uneven with the shots 6 to 2. But the BJs have nothing on net this period. They miss the net a lot.

Just got the first shot (Hasek smothered) this period, nine minutes into the 2nd

I think so. The first wasn't so uneven with the shots 6 to 2. But the BJs have nothing on net this period. They miss the net a lot.

Just got the first shot (Hasek smothered) this period, nine minutes into the 2nd

Well, in the first period, Columbus didn't get a shot on goal until there was 7:45 left in the period.

any comcast subscribers?

Where do these FSN Ohio sportscaters come up with their words? Apparently Dom didn't see the last shot until the last second even though it looked like he had it lined up the entire time. I swear, some sportscasters just like to hear their own voices.

Guest CaliWingsNut

I've yet to have "luck" with any cable company. On the phone, internet, in person, they just suck.

jeez, kiddo... I thought I had it bad at $187/month. :blink:

lol, we have the fastest business internet package and that is like $150 on its own then you add in 5 dvrs and the premium channels it adds up quick.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Wow, and I thought I was getting raped... one thing that seems to work with them from my experience (in Oregon at least) is to call up and make noises about dropping services, that seems to get them to offer the current sales and specials

Where do these FSN Ohio sportscaters come up with their words? Apparently Dom didn't see the last shot until the last second even though it looked like he had it lined up the entire time. I swear, some sportscasters just like to hear their own voices.

I was thinking the exact same thing...

It's actually depressing listening to this s***.