• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedFX

3/22 GDT: Red Wings 4, Blue Jackets 1

Rate this topic

farmersonly.com

I thought that must be a joke (ala Saturday Night Live), but I guess not. A dating service for lonesome cow farmers. Thank you, Lord, I live in Texas and not Ohio. :blink:

Yeah, they always seem to advertise that during Predators games too. Way to shatter that stereotype. :lol:

Ah, sonuva... Nash scores. 2-1 Detroit. Used Lids as a screen.

8 shots on goal and they score. What the hell? And why does Detroit only have 14 shots on goal? Looks like they are sitting on their lead... <_<

Edited by Nero

8 shots on goal and they score. What the hell? And why does Detroit only have 14 shots on goal? Looks like they are sitting on their lead... <_<

this doesn't surprise you, does it? Hope they get busy and bury the BJs now, and don't continue to sit back.

screened by Lids, he almost got it.

aaannnddd.... Columbus wins the Stanley Cup!!!!!!!!! judging from the reaction over that lone goal. :yowza:

<_< The other Central teams seem to play SCF game 7 eight times a year.

this doesn't surprise you, does it? Hope they get busy and bury the BJs now, and don't continue to sit back.

You would think that sitting on the lead and having it come back and bite you in the ass (read: giving up 4 unanswered goals to Los Angeles and losing) would give them some incentive to keep playing the game until it is over...

I don't understand that whenever Dom is in net, he faces like 15 shots a game, but when Osgood is in, they get like 25-30 on him. It's the weirdest thing I've ever seen. Coming into today's game, Dom has faced 765 shots in 2099 minutes, Osgood has faced 915 in 2235 minutes. So in 2.2 more games played by Osgood, he's faced 150 more shots, that's crazy.

I don't understand that whenever Dom is in net, he faces like 15 shots a game, but when Osgood is in, they get like 25-30 on him. It's the weirdest thing I've ever seen. Coming into today's game, Dom has faced 765 shots in 2099 minutes, Osgood has faced 915 in 2235 minutes. So in 2.2 more games played by Osgood, he's faced 150 more shots, that's crazy.

it's why Hasek's sv%age looks so bad, despite hovering around 2 GAA all season. More SOG pads the stat. I am sure Hasek would love to get more work.

it's why Hasek's sv%age looks so bad, despite hovering around 2 GAA all season. More SOG pads the stat. I am sure Hasek would love to get more work.

Mmmmmkkkaayyyyy. Whatever you want to think. Even though you are completely wrong.

Not only does Osgood face MORE shots than Hasek, he STOPS more pucks than Hasek.

More SOG pads the fact that he is a better goalie thus far