• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Zion

Chris Kunitz

Rate this topic

Anyone catch the shot this coward puts on Cheechoo last night? Either an elbow/buttend/crosscheck to the back of the head. Down 2-1, time winding down... not a smart play. Then takes a big run at someone with the goalie pullled, doesn't even go for the puck.

Most surprising was that no one took him out. San Jose is a much tougher team than Detroit.

I am hoping for retribution next game the Sharks play in Anaheim, and am trying to calculate where the Ducks would meet the Wings in the playoffs. So far, second round is the earliest, should they get past Dallas.

Discuss..

Does it surprise you, their capt came inches from getting away with stomping a dude's calf, then gets a light suspension. This team, especially Burke, is feeling bullet proof right now!

That is a scary thought going into the post season, they actually may be dirtier than last year!

Edit: Just being dumb

Edited by Opie

Sharks have all but wrapped up the 2 seed with the win last night. If Dallas wins today, and Anaheim loses to Phoenix, the 4/5 seed is still going to be a race.

chris kunitz is a mean sob and that was a hell of an cheap shot. i noticed for the first time that niedsapair was wearing an A last night and it surprised me that it took as long as it did.

It was a vicious, late hit elbow to the head of Cheechoo. Should have been reviewed by the league, but I doubt we'll see anything. I saw it live during the game last night and I was furious...especially since there wasn't even a penalty on the hit, despite it happening right next to one of the officials.

I had a class with Kunitz when he was at Ferris and he seemed to be a class act. For me he is the only reason I wasn't completely pissed about the Ducks winning the cup. I bet his time with the Ducks has changed him. Hopefully it won't change him too much.

I would love to see the Ducks-Sharks play in the 1st round...it would be a bloodbath!!

its really starting to look like that's going to be the match up :D !!

oh and i cant stand ANY of the ducks. so many of them are cheap shot kings. wow i can just feel myself getting excited at the prospect of the stars and ducks dragging out a series in the 1st round.

Guest CaliWingsNut
It was a vicious, late hit elbow to the head of Cheechoo. Should have been reviewed by the league, but I doubt we'll see anything. I saw it live during the game last night and I was furious...especially since there wasn't even a penalty on the hit, despite it happening right next to one of the officials.

I'd have to see it again, but I wanna say that is an understatement. It looked to me like the backend of his stick went in around the back of the neck. Which would make it even a worse move.

Ducks/Sharks won't play in the first round. If anything, now that Dallas has lost, it would be Stars/Sharks if the Sharks let the 2nd seed slip away.

The top 5 seeds in the West are about locked up, save for the 3 seed in the highly-contested Northwest division.

Oh, and screw the Ducks, by the way.

Well, with Perry out, someone had to step up and be the teams cheapest cheap-shotter. Looks like Kunitz drew the short straw. (Or the long straw...who know how things work on that team.)

Edited by RoninJai

Anyone remember when he starting pulling Burns's hair during a fight in last years playoffs?

I don't know what was more pansy about that situation

1. Kunitz had to pull Burns's hair to win a fight

2. He was fighting Brent Burns to begin with

or 3. He still got his ass handed to him

Anyone remember when he starting pulling Burns's hair during a fight in last years playoffs?

I don't know what was more pansy about that situation

1. Kunitz had to pull Burns's hair to win a fight

2. He was fighting Brent Burns to begin with

or 3. He still got his ass handed to him

If Dallas continues to slide I would love it if Calgary got into that 5th spot. Calgary plays a dirty game as well and the two teams would just beat up on each other. And you never know, Kipper could get hot and the Flames could beat the Ducks.

If Dallas continues to slide I would love it if Calgary got into that 5th spot. Calgary plays a dirty game as well and the two teams would just beat up on each other. And you never know, Kipper could get hot and the Flames could beat the Ducks.

Yeah good point.

I didn't even consider the possibility and now it looks like the Flames are most likely to get 5th. I hope they do. Calgary is so much better and tougher than Dallas.

Yeah good point.

I didn't even consider the possibility and now it looks like the Flames are most likely to get 5th. I hope they do. Calgary is so much better and tougher than Dallas.

i was thinking about this today. i can picture the cheap-shot-o-rama.

and besides, what better way to soften a duck than a phaneuf?

epic blood potential

Yeah good point.

Wouldn't it be more likely for Calgary to take the 3rd seed? If Calgary wins their next game and both Dallas and Minnesota lose than they (Calgary) would take over the Northwest. Positions 3,5 and 6 are all within a point.

Personally though, I'd like the playoffs to start as they are now. That way hopefully the 2nd round would be Detroit against Calgary (I think they can beat Minny in a 7 game series, plus I think we could handly Calgary even though theyre a tough team) and have San Jose and Anaheim in the other series and just let them beat the crap out of each other.

Hell, now that I think about it have Calgary as the 5th seed wouldnt be bad either. That way we could hopefully play Dallas in the 2nd round and still have it be the Shark & the Jacka$$es in the 2nd.

Too many possibilities to think about right now. I'm too tired! lol.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

I would perfer Dallas vs the ducks rather than Ducks vs Flames. The flames play us tougher but Dallas for whatever reason has decimated the ducks this season. They match up agaisnt them well.

Chris Kunitz Rocks :thumbup: :thumbup:

Normally your cool but go away.