• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
#19=Legend

All Time Favorite Fights

Rate this topic

Post your one favorite hockey fight here. Id like to see what we get. Heres mine.

Not only does Probert kick his ass, Yzerman mocks him with the championship belt at the end. Priceless.

Some of you will post the Wings Avs brawl, but I want to see One on One fights. And the McCarty vs Lemieux was not a fight, it was McCarty just whaling on him. Not that there is anything wrong with that. :rolleyes:

Edited by #19=Legend

dammit i was hoping i'd be the first to say probert vs mcsorely. i think that was in 1994. i have it on tape actually and i showed it as a presentation on hockey in gym class when i was in 11th grade. the class loved it. the fight literally went on for 2 minutes.

Edited by DenJ91

Probably shouldn't even be considered a fight, but I was in attendance when Jiri Fischer KO'd Hartnell with the first punch.

That wasn't a KO, this is a KO. Sorry if the video is slow, but that was the best one punch KO I've ever seen.

Link

Edited by GMRwings1983

Guest GordieSid&Ted
Post your one favorite hockey fight here. Id like to see what we get. Heres mine.

Not only does Probert kick his ass, Yzerman mocks him with the championship belt at the end. Priceless.

Some of you will post the Wings Avs brawl, but I want to see One on One fights. And the McCarty vs Lemieux was not a fight, it was McCarty just whaling on him. Not that there is anything wrong with that. :rolleyes:

OOOOHHH! I love this thread. Okay, so no brawls (bummer). Here we go:

Alex Stojanov vs Kelly Chase

one of my all time favs CHRIS MURRAY!

Chris Murray vs Dennis Vial

Chris Murray vs Shawn Antoski, check out the nifty uppercut by Murray at the end

I think Chris Murray was 2nd to only Tie Domi in his ability to take a punch. If you watched Chris Murray at all with Montreal, he didn't look like it physically but he was an absolute beast. Could take a punch and fight forever before he got tired. He was awesome.