• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HenrikRules40

Ladies equivalent to playoff beard

Rate this topic

Ladies! Aren't you sick of being unable to participate in the playoff beard ritual? I am! Granted, some have a more sasquatch-esque hue to their faces, but should I really subject the world to that? Nah...I'll spare you.

We came up with the idea of bracelets or strings around our wrists. Seeing as how the playoff beard lasts the whole time, wins and losses, we're gonna do the same. You're all welcome to participate...boys too.

Rules:

Tie a red string around your wrist for a win.

Tie a white string around your wrist for a loss.

Post pictures as we go!

Questions? Comments? Concerns?

String? Come on, thats no work. Growing a beard is a lot of work. They get itchy while you work, they are itchy at night while you sleep. I think you should refrain from showering or shaving anything until we are skating around with that Cup above our heads! (no pictures posted please)

String? Come on, thats no work. Growing a beard is a lot of work. They get itchy while you work, they are itchy at night while you sleep. I think you should refrain from showering or shaving anything until we are skating around with that Cup above our heads! (no pictures posted please)

That's what I'm talking about. That would be about the closest thing to a PO beard that a woman is going to get. Unless you are Italian. In that case, just grow the beard.

Why are boys even bothering to post in here? :no2:

I'm in! Bout time we had an alternative to the beard. So what kind of string are we talking here? Where can I buy some?

Im going to Walmart in the craft section and buying red and white string.

I have no idea why the boys are posting...they are just jealous.

i'm a 26 year old guy and i can't grow a beard...

literally..it just wont grow...so I think this should include all of us who grow embarassing facial hair..not just the ladies.

Why are boys even bothering to post in here? :no2:

I'm in! Bout time we had an alternative to the beard. So what kind of string are we talking here? Where can I buy some?

I know right Lauren? :rolleyes: They just want attention.

So zetterberg_fan_40 said she's gonna go out tonight and see if she can find some string. Maybe she can post if she finds something. Remember that friendship bracelet thread from like middle school? We could probably just use that. I say whatever you ladies wanna use is fine. It's all about participating eh?

String? I guess it is just something about a string hanging from a girl that just doesn't seem right. Not trying to be gross but........ Growing beards are a sacrifice. Sorry girls I posted again on YOUR thread!

i'm a 26 year old guy and i can't grow a beard...

literally..it just wont grow...so I think this should include all of us who grow embarassing facial hair..not just the ladies.

Boys are more than welcome to participate! I said that in the first post. And I know some guys aren't allowed to have beards at work and stuff too but you guys could do this! I think it will be fun.

I know right Lauren? :rolleyes: They just want attention.

So zetterberg_fan_40 said she's gonna go out tonight and see if she can find some string. Maybe she can post if she finds something. Remember that friendship bracelet thread from like middle school? We could probably just use that. I say whatever you ladies wanna use is fine. It's all about participating eh?

Yeah that might be the thread that I am thinking about. I will let you know where I see it. I know any craft store would have it, Michaels, JoAnns, Walmart...etc. I keep you updated though!!

String? I guess it is just something about a string hanging from a girl that just doesn't seem right. Not trying to be gross but........ Growing beards are a sacrifice. Sorry girls I posted again on YOUR thread!

No no! Boys can post. We're just trying to come up with an alternative that is socially acceptable. A beard is socially acceptable for a guy to have. Catch my drift? We're just having some fun.