• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HenrikRules40

Ladies equivalent to playoff beard

Rate this topic

OH! and BTW ladies - not sure if this has been brought up yet (not gonna go reread 19 pages of postings, BUT, just like a man NOT SHAVING his playoff-run beard ------ you keep your threads and needles and stuff in the closet till the final horn blows right? RIGHT?

Would be considered the same as using the i-word, or S.O. word during gameplay.

Yep!!! I don't make a bracelet until after the game. I keep my thread (no needles needed for the way I make mine) out of sight until the game is over.

Also, I haven't taken mine off for any reason since the playoffs started, except after the last game of the series, so I can bind them together.

And I just noticed today that the white bracelets from the losses in Rounds 1 and 3 are starting to get a little pink. LOL

i feel bad. I had to take mine off. people were giving me nasty looks at work from them. :(

I've been lucky in that department. The place I work at has some really draconian rules (no radios, no ipods, no internet, no email, no cell phones, no texting, no personal phone calls, no talking, no lunch break, no im'ing...and it's a PR agency! :P) but so far no one has said anything about my bracelets. They haven't even asked what they're for.

soooo uhhh what do we do for the last win??? Do we add the last bracelet, and keep it on for a while, or cut them all off, like the guys are gonna shave?

I've been wondering that myself; and I'm still torn on what to do. I think I may make the last one and wear them for a day or a week or some set time. Heck, maybe until the awards or until June 30.

What are you humans doing?

Wondering what everyone else is going to do as well ...

Oh well, as for me I put the final red one on tonight and I will take a pic tomorrow to post here and then I am taking these damn things off! I am actually going to have to cut them off. They are a ratty, tangled mess ... BUT I would not change it for the world!!

:thumbup:

Its really been fun and a great idea!

Here it is, ladies:

DSCN4013.jpg

DSCN4014.jpg

16 red, 6 white.

I'm not sure when I'm going to take mine off... I might leave them on for college orientation next week, maybe someone will ask about them and they'll be a conversation starter :)

Edited by LadyWildcat

14 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

apparently whatever I wrote to derail this thing was deleted! :lol:

Love seeing some of the old names and old members! I hope they are all doing great!

This one made me wonder.....

Based on your other warnings posted in the other thread. Maaaaaybe a rant against Franzen? But in 08 he was still playing well (13 g 5 asst) so that makes me question your warning. I think you were setup by someone!!!