• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DenJ91

best website for red wings statistical history?

Rate this topic

what are some good websites that list basically every stat/records about any hockey team? i say any, not just the wings because i'm always interested in knowing a teams history and record holders etc. i'm looking for some info about red wings stat history, like all team leaders in random categories. if i remember correctly, detroitredwings.com doesn't have all that much info. google doesn't give me the best results or websites either so if any of you have come across one or some, that'd be great. thanks in advance!

Edited by DenJ91

The best hockey stat website I always think of is hockeydb.com, but I'm not sure whether that will help you or not when it comes to finding leaders in statistical categories. I guess you'll just have to play around with it to find what you need.

The best hockey stat website I always think of is hockeydb.com, but I'm not sure whether that will help you or not when it comes to finding leaders in statistical categories. I guess you'll just have to play around with it to find what you need.

thanks i checked it out, but it doesn't seem to have team records or player stats by team.

I'd recommend DetroitHockey.net

also thank you, but that doesn't have team records/player stats through history. i'm

basically looking for all time team records by player like goals, assists, points, playoff pts, records, +/-, basically any stat i can think of. for istance if i were to say fedorov is 5th all time on the red wings (something i happened to know) but who is 6th through 10th or something like that.

also thank you, but that doesn't have team records/player stats through history. i'm

basically looking for all time team records by player like goals, assists, points, playoff pts, records, +/-, basically any stat i can think of. for istance if i were to say fedorov is 5th all time on the red wings (something i happened to know) but who is 6th through 10th or something like that.

Fedorov is 4th, not 5th.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detroit_Red_W...scoring_leaders

well yes, i think i was jumping ahead becase ultimately fedorov will most likely remain 5th all time cause lidstrom will pass him early next season.

oh and that doesn't need discussion, save that for another thread, i suppose datsyuk or zetterberg have a chance at scoring 954 pts as a red wing but i don't see it. create a thread for that though, i'm just looking for a good website. haha

well yes, i think i was jumping ahead becase ultimately fedorov will most likely remain 5th all time cause lidstrom will pass him early next season.

oh and that doesn't need discussion, save that for another thread, i suppose datsyuk or zetterberg have a chance at scoring 954 pts as a red wing but i don't see it. create a thread for that though, i'm just looking for a good website. haha

Well, wiki does have a lot of good info, but probably not as much as what you are looking for.

Go to the official Detroit Red Wings website and select Multimedia/Publications/Media Guide to download a .pdf of this year's media guide. That should contain the information you want. Team and individual records start on page 204.

Go to the official Detroit Red Wings website and select Multimedia/Publications/Media Guide to download a .pdf of this year's media guide. That should contain the information you want. Team and individual records start on page 204.

WOW, that is the coolest thing ever, it's exactly what i was looking for. it shows as page 120 or so for those kind of stats but could just be showing two pages on the same in this view. i could look at this for weeks and not read it all, that's impressive to put that out every year. thanks icer!!

WOW, that is the coolest thing ever, it's exactly what i was looking for. it shows as page 120 or so for those kind of stats but could just be showing two pages on the same in this view. i could look at this for weeks and not read it all, that's impressive to put that out every year. thanks icer!!

this is the first year it's been publicly released..

they used to only distrubute it to the press. (hard copy)

Edited by Cicada