• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/25 GDT: Red Wings 2, Blues 1

Rate this topic

My excitement for this game can be captured with 4 short words: DAN CLEARY IS BACK!!!

Hallelujah!!!

Great Avatar Man!!!

Red Wings shall win this!

Good thing it ain't the BJ's again! haha. That was getting pretty old.

man i wished the playoffs started today .. San jose vs Loungo is tight .. Ducks Vs Stars is a good series .. minn vs Calgary would go 7 and Detroit vs Avs might ignite some old blood .... any ways ..

Redwings: 4 (Dats,Huds,Kronner,en Franzen!)

Blues: 1 (boyes)

St. Louis is 2-6-2 in their last 10. They're playing like they mailed in the rest of the season. But don't get too confident. The season series is tied 3-3.

I would like to see Z have couple of muti goal games to give him a shot at 50 goals this year

You might get your wish. In 28 games against St. Louis, Zetterberg has 14 goals and 32 points - his most against any opponent.

It's going to be so surreal seeing Mac take the ice this weekend. The Joe is going to go absolutely nuts!

If I had a way to do it, I would be there. I am so happy for Mac.

Bit of a downer for some of us... 3/28 game (Friday) is going to be highjacked by NHL Network. So, there will be no game for us 'lucky' ones with Center Ice and Time Warner. :rolleyes:

5-3 Wings tonight, btw.

man i wished the playoffs started today .. San jose vs Loungo is tight .. Ducks Vs Stars is a good series .. minn vs Calgary would go 7 and Detroit vs Avs might ignite some old blood .... any ways ..

Redwings: 4 (Dats,Huds,Kronner,en Franzen!)

Blues: 1 (boyes)

TBH, this is the exact playoff scenario I am hoping for. You pin up the hottest team in the league right now against Loungo, a Stars team that while struggling lately still has Anaheim's number (going 5-2 on the season series thus far), and most likely a throw away series in the 3 versus 6, while Detroit is lucky enough to catch the 8 seed playing poorly as of late.

It would be even more incredible if the 6 seed beat the 3, thus likely pinning SJ and ANA against one another in the second round (given that Detroit wins that is).

I love this time of the year, and watching the way the seeds shift. It's uber-exciting!

If I had a way to do it, I would be there. I am so happy for Mac.

Bit of a downer for some of us... 3/28 game (Friday) is going to be highjacked by NHL Network. So, there will be no game for us 'lucky' ones with Center Ice and Time Warner. :rolleyes:

5-3 Wings tonight, btw.

SOB, that's right! I swear to god if that's the game Mac comes back I'm going to tear TW a new one. It's the last game of the season for the Wings to get pulled but it's such BS!

SOB, that's right! I swear to god if that's the game Mac comes back I'm going to tear TW a new one. It's the last game of the season for the Wings to get pulled but it's such BS!

I am sorry, Mac. I forgot -- you are one of us "shunned" elite. Sorry if I messed up your day.

I hate Bettman, if anyone cares... <_<

But I love the Wings! Hope Mule gets a Gordie Howe hattie tonight. :thumbup:

I am sorry, Mac. I forgot -- you are one of us "shunned" elite. Sorry if I messed up your day.

I hate Bettman, if anyone cares... <_<

But I love the Wings! Hope Mule gets a Gordie Howe hattie tonight. :thumbup:

This isn't Bettman's fault, its TW and the NHLN not coming to agreements in all viewing areas.

Ozzie will fight Manny!

:lol: Place your bets now.

Dan Cleary! adsfljkja;lsfdkl :w00t2: Now Homer and Flip need to get over themselves and we'll a beastly machine just in time for the playoffs. Go Wings! Go Ozzie!

Wings 3 (Cleary, Downey, Kronwall) Blues 0