• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wings_Dynasty

The Kids ARE Alright

Rate this topic

Here are the penalties from the Griffins-Monsters game tonight.

1 - LEM Healey, 3:28 - High-sticking , 2 min (PP)

1 - LEM DaSilva, 10:18 - Holding , 2 min (PP)

1 - LEM Boychuk, 13:40 - Fighting , 5 min

1 - GRA Kindl, 13:40 - Fighting , 5 min

1 - LEM Healey, 19:04 - Roughing , 2 min (PP)

1 - LEM Healey, 19:04 - Fighting , 5 min

1 - GRA Quincey, 19:04 - Fighting , 5 min

2 - LEM Denisov, 2:02 - Roughing , 2 min (PP)

2 - LEM Denisov, 2:02 - Fighting , 5 min

2 - GRA Oulahen, 2:02 - Fighting , 5 min

2 - GRA Corazzini, 2:12 - Hooking , 2 min (PP)

2 - GRA Gelech, 5:23 - Hooking , 2 min (PP)

2 - LEM McCutcheon, 7:05 - Interference , 2 min (PP)

2 - GRA O'Leary, 10:03 - Interference , 2 min (PP)

2 - GRA Quincey, 10:16 - High-sticking , 2 min (PP)

2 - LEM Purinton, 13:52 - Fighting , 5 min

2 - LEM Purinton, 13:52 - Misconduct , 10 min

2 - LEM Purinton, 13:52 - Game misconduct - Persisting a fight (47.5), 10 min

2 - GRA Quincey, 13:52 - Instigating , 2 min (PP)

2 - GRA Quincey, 13:52 - Fighting , 5 min

2 - GRA Quincey, 13:52 - Misconduct , 10 min

2 - GRA Quincey, 13:52 - Game misconduct - Persisting a fight (47.5), 10 min

2 - LEM Macias, 16:37 - Elbowing , 2 min (PP)

3 - GRA Ritola, 5:03 - Hooking , 2 min (PP)

3 - GRA O'Leary, 5:29 - Hooking , 2 min (PP)

3 - GRA Tardif, 8:07 - Interference , 2 min (PP)

3 - LEM Denisov, 16:54 - High-sticking , 2 min (PP)

3 - LEM DaSilva, 17:44 - Roughing , 2 min

3 - GRA Jozsa, 17:44 - Roughing , 2 min

Anyone have highlights of this game?

I was at the game tonight. It was a great game to watch. Quincey has a rough history with the Monsters and it continuted tonight. The whole team played great. Helm had two goals and one was while GR was short-handed 3-5. Final score 6-1.

I LOVEEEEEEE watching Quincey play he is so much fun to watch. I saw highlights of a game from I think last week and he was amazing, fighting 35 seconds into it. I wish Griffins games where broadcasted around here. I love watching them. <_<

I was at the game tonight. It was a great game to watch. Quincey has a rough history with the Monsters and it continuted tonight. The whole team played great. Helm had two goals and one was while GR was short-handed 3-5. Final score 6-1.

do you think you could break down the 4 fights briefly? thanks

do you think you could break down the 4 fights briefly? thanks

Kindl got beat pretty badly by Boychuck. Quincy's first fight with Healey never really started. They both dropped gloves and skated in circles sqareing off. It looked like Healey kept backing off and didn't really want to fight. I was very confused how the Oulahen/Denisov fight began. It looked like Denisov came in and started wailing on Oulahen. I couldn't tell if Oulahen had his gloves off before the fight started or after. All I know is they were off at the end and Oluahen looked caught off guard. Quincy's last fight was after the 4th goal. There was a late hit on McGrath after the goal and Quincy stuck up for the team. He was pretty heated and kept going after Purinton even after the refs split them up. The whole game was hard hitting and physical. This was the 10th time these teams have meet this season. Quincy's talked on the postgame show before about how that might be too many times in one season. I hope this was somewhat helpful!

Kindl got beat pretty badly by Boychuck. Quincy's first fight with Healey never really started. They both dropped gloves and skated in circles sqareing off. It looked like Healey kept backing off and didn't really want to fight. I was very confused how the Oulahen/Denisov fight began. It looked like Denisov came in and started wailing on Oulahen. I couldn't tell if Oulahen had his gloves off before the fight started or after. All I know is they were off at the end and Oluahen looked caught off guard. Quincy's last fight was after the 4th goal. There was a late hit on McGrath after the goal and Quincy stuck up for the team. He was pretty heated and kept going after Purinton even after the refs split them up. The whole game was hard hitting and physical. This was the 10th time these teams have meet this season. Quincy's talked on the postgame show before about how that might be too many times in one season. I hope this was somewhat helpful!

wow great thanks.. I figured Kindl wouldn't have faired well because I remember Boychuck beat Bootland a few years back in preseason and seems like a regular fighter... that's a shame to hear Quinceys first fight never took off but great to hear he went after Purinton, I gotta say I was kinda scared when I saw he fought Purinton lol

We have the Highlights up, they are at the following url

Griffins Highlights

Tonights game was great for the boys, they all came to play, and dominated the game in a LOT of ways, their passing was crisp, they were finishing their checks, they were winning all the little battles, and it was a great team effort

Now to give you all a heads-up on the Highlights...

Reason they look all choppy is because of the compression we have to use to make the footage even able to be streamed....

Also, you will notice alot of "Extra" footage, is because we are obligated to put in as much FAN Experience footage in as we possibly can, so thats why you will see alot of the Burrito Battle, and what not.

Now for the fights, yeah a couple of the scraps went Lake Eries way, Boychuck, and Denisov definitly pounded our boys, but Quincey first fight against Healey was a joke because everytime Quincey went in, he backed off, even more amusing part is that Healey Challenged Quincey in the first place. After McGrath was blindsided by the Ogre Puriton, Quincey Immediately charged him and fared pretty well, when they were on the ice Quincey popped Puriton a good one, and as on the highlights show he took a couple as well, but it was enjoyable watching Kyle go Bat Nuts Crazy going back after him, I have to give credit to the linesman for taking Quincey down....

No worries, it is my job...literally (c:

And to let everyone know, I will be making some pretty big clips or the goals/fights and whatever else i can put together in the year end videos and posting them on youtube near the end of the year....

If you guys as well have any ideas for songs im always open to requests, The Domestic Problems Song was Great, the first 303,004,403 times i heard it.....

Boy, Helm gets back to the Griffins and he's already producing. 6 points in his last 2 outings for them.

Fantastic to see Quincey and Kindl get involved. I rate Quincey very highly and I would HATE to see him traded at seasons end. I have a feeling he won't be back though, especially if Chelios re-signs.

Boy, Helm gets back to the Griffins and he's already producing. 6 points in his last 2 outings for them.

Fantastic to see Quincey and Kindl get involved. I rate Quincey very highly and I would HATE to see him traded at seasons end. I have a feeling he won't be back though, especially if Chelios re-signs.

I don't see what makes him the traded one, and Lebda not. Lebda sucks, and hopefully, they manage to dumb him off somewhere, even if it's for nothing.

Guest Crymson
Why doesn't Quincey ever fight when he's called up, dammit? I guess he should know by now that fighting isn't the best way to make this team's roster.

Wow, your post included a shot at the management. What a surprise!

We have the Highlights up, they are at the following url

Griffins Highlights

Reason they look all choppy is because of the compression we have to use to make the footage even able to be streamed....

Out of curiosity, what compression do you use? I have a degree in Film Direction so I've had some experience with various software and compressions.

Any job openings for video-related positions down there? I'm looking to quit my day job and get into something related to my degree.

Edited by Inultus

I don't see what makes him the traded one, and Lebda not. Lebda sucks, and hopefully, they manage to dumb him off somewhere, even if it's for nothing.

I love this logic, trade a guy who sucks because no one else in the league knows he sucks it is just your little secret, oh crap you let the cat out of the bag now!!

s*** they won't be able to trade him if they wanted to, now everyone knows he sucks.....OR

You are exaggerating your point.

You do realize that this is not Playstation or Xbox, when a team suggests a trade their isn't a computer that matches overall ratings and says "Yup, these totals are the same, you can trade Lebda, Sammy, Huds, Drake, Maltby, and Draper for Malkin and Crosby"

Teams have a position with in their organizations called Scouting, these people are paid to travel around the country, some around the world, to report back the talent and potential a player has, and these people have been given specific sets of guidelines. I have a feeling "The play must not suck" is one of their criteria, and as you so eloquently Lebda Sucks, so therfore how do you propose the Red Wings trade their "Sucky" Player.

BTW> I don't think Lebda sucks, I think he is a solid 5-6 d-man with speed, but then again I never expected him to be a #1!

I think the only guaranteed spots on D next year belong to Lids, Ralf, and Kronwall.

Lebda, Lilja, Ericsson, Meech, Quincey will all depend on what happens with Cheli and Stuart, then the pieces will fall from there. But I really only see the top 3 as secure positions.

I must admit I am starting to agree with Eva and others, Ericsson will in all likelihood be in the AHL next year, just because of Waivers.

Edited by Opie

Why doesn't Quincey ever fight when he's called up, dammit? I guess he should know by now that fighting isn't the best way to make this team's roster.

Probably because it's easier to show your development on defense when you're on the ice as opposed to running around looking for fights when fighting skill is last on the totem poll of importance for a guy like him?