• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MacK_Attack

Bertuzzi sues Crawford

Rate this topic

Anaheim Ducks forward Todd Bertuzzi has filed a lawsuit against former coach Marc Crawford, according to an online report. The CBC is reporting that according to court documents they obtained, Bertuzzi alleges Crawford's negligence contributed to the actions taken in March of 2004 when Bertuzzi attacked Steve Moore of the Colorado Avalanche from behind during a game.

http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?ID=233021&hubName=nhl

After last year I was hoping we would sign Bertuzzi, now I'm really glad Anahiem outbid us. I wouldn't want to have this type of distraction with the playoffs only a few weeks away.

It's better Anaheim has to deal with it.

He's just trying to get out of paying his salary to Moore and making Crawford pay it instead. What Bertuzzi doesn't seem to realize is that Burke only has clout in the NHL, not in the judicial system.

Guest crazy8legs
Wow. I used to think a lot of Bert. Not so much, anymore. <_<

seriously, what a douchebag

I dunno... people are all happy passing the buck of Roy's sons actions onto Roy himself (being only the coach and all and saying he deserved to be suspended for his players action) now i think the next case should be Roy vs. Roy

I think its all silly right down to the original bannig from the NHL ... always have always will.

Go Neuvirth Go

Go GENS Go

Edited by OsGOD

Exactly as above. This is a perfect case of someone not taking responsibility for their own actions. Bertuzzi is that guy who you invited over for a house party, had a few too many, despite your concerns he drove home anyway, was in an accident, and is sueing you for overserving him.

I know the swearing thing was talked about a few weeks back, but what the f***!? People everywhere sue for the stupidest stuff these days. Regardless of what his coach told him, Bert made the decision, he took the action, he should have to pay the consequences.

I dunno... people are all happy passing the buck of Roy's sons actions onto Roy himself (being only the coach and all)

I think its all silly right down to the original bannig from the NHL ... always have always will.

Go Neuvirth Go

Go GENS Go

Very true; actually if you think about it, Bertuzzi would have never gone after Moore if Moore didn't hit Naslund. Maybe Moore should be sued by Bertuzzi?

I think Moore should sue his team mates for being dumbasses and pileing up on him.... actually.

and then Big Bert can sue the NHL for lost wages due to being unfairly punished....

kinda like the Tripping/Diving penalties...

Edited by OsGOD