• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

96Homer

3/28 GDT: Blues 4, Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

The Blues save all their powerbars for Wings games cuz its the closest they will ever be to a Stanley Cup, they annoy and make me laugh at the same time.

We outplayed them so far they have been fortunate, don't worry hard work pays off we'll get the lamp going in the second.

The amazing invisible Darren McCarty!!!

...not like thats really a surprise or even bad.

No mistakes and no ground shaking positives either.

I can't wait till he gets in gameshape and gets his fair share of ice time, I want to see what he can do.

I also would like to see Cleary on the second line and Franzen back up front. Odds are Cleary is going to need to roll with at least Val, so lets rebuild that chemistry!!!

To be expected. Have we had 1 goaltender interference penalty go our way this season?

I think there was actually one a few games ago, but that's all I can remember.

Crap. We are NOT looking good tonight. That looked like it got deflected by Franzen and then again by Tkachuk at the front of the net.

Hartigan, you cant use your stick like that. Smarten up.

If Hartigan smartens up, he might see time in the playoffs. I don't think anyone here wants that.

Mark, go Simon on someone. You're too weak to hurt them, but that way you won't be on the ice for the Wings in the playoffs. C'mon man, do it for THE TEAM.