38 replies to this topic

#1 crazy8legs

crazy8legs

octopusdank

• Restricted
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 05:05 PM

bring on the snow bunnies!! anyone have photos of the redwings girls??

#2 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 08:51 PM

Cut some slack! Do we rail on you guys with your "hottest bimbo" threads? Come on, if you guys want to look at women whose IQs and chest sizes are about the same, that's your option, but let us have our fun. If you don't like it, don't read it! We'll survive.
Posted Image

#3 tiff_luvs_homer

tiff_luvs_homer

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 09:24 PM

I will never be tired of "the hottest wing" thread!

Edited by tiff_luvs_homer, 29 March 2008 - 09:24 PM.

Thank you TeeMan for the awesome sig!

"I'm a bad skater, you know but I don't need this $hit" - Tomas Holmstrom

#4 HenrikRules40

HenrikRules40

I'm not a puck bunny.

• HoF Booster
  • 5,727 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (crazy8legs @ March 29, 2008 - 05:05PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
bring on the snow bunnies!! anyone have photos of the redwings girls??

Wait what do you mean? Like slush sluts? The Wings don't have 'em.

#5 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 10:27 PM

Nah, that's Sean Avery's girlfriends.
Posted Image

#6 naranja

naranja

Rookie

• Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 10:39 PM

No one forces you to read the hottest red wings thread. Besides there are dozens of threads about some girls so there is absolutely no need to complain about our thread.
"Dominik wanted to give the team room to have money under the salary cap. Let's face it, he's a $5 million-a-year goalie. We all know that. But I managed to talk them down to $2 million. It was a unique negotiation." Ritch Winter (Dom's agent)

#7 PenaltyShot 96

PenaltyShot 96

Youth Movement

• HoF Booster
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 10:47 PM

How could you start this thread and not think that the only replies would be from women? laugh.gif If you titled it so just to get a rise out of us, that's both hilarious and sad. Do something more proactive with your time. Besides, this is a site about the Red Wings - why should we discuss anything else? wink.gif
"That's what happens when Downey walks into a room...things die."

#8 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,909 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 10:50 PM

That's the beauty of our widely divirse site. There's something for everyone.

If you want hot Wing babes, I suggest you get in touch with Lizz, that's her speciality. I'm not sure you'd like the results.

Seriously, though, I wouldn't object if we had slush sluts (thanks, HR40, I liked that one), puck bunnies, board babes, stick chicks, goal girls or whatever you want to call them. As long as we have our guys on the ice playing their little hearts out, I'm happy.

Oh, unless you were suggesting we get some female players......
I'd be cool with that too.

#9 crazy8legs

crazy8legs

octopusdank

• Restricted
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE (PenaltyShot 96 @ March 29, 2008 - 08:47PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How could you start this thread and not think that the only replies would be from women? laugh.gif If you titled it so just to get a rise out of us, that's both hilarious and sad. Do something more proactive with your time. Besides, this is a site about the Red Wings - why should we discuss anything else? wink.gif

you i guess i didnt think about that one smile.gif

and, chill the f*** out ladies!! go back to your thread, ill wait patiently here. besides, whats wrong with big titties and big asses?? i know all you "slush **** haters" would give your left nipple to do that job, your just in denial!!

Edited by crazy8legs, 30 March 2008 - 05:33 PM.

#10 crazy8legs

crazy8legs

octopusdank

• Restricted
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 05:32 PM

#11 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,909 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 05:33 PM

QUOTE (crazy8legs @ March 30, 2008 - 05:26PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and, chill the f*** out ladies!! go back to your thread, ill wait patiently here. besides, whats wrong with big titties and big asses?? and i find it hard to believe there are no girls to clear the ice, and i know all you "slush **** haters" would give your left nipple to do that job, your just in denial!!

So true, so true. I have them myself, along with big thighs, a big belly, big feet and a big mouth. No wonder men want to see me with a shovel. There was a thread in this section about hot girls in Wings gear, or something like that. Search around and I'm sure you'll find it. Otherwise, just find pics of other teams' girls and photoshop Wings gear on them.

ETA: Nice shot of Lil and Malts' butts!

Edited by 55fan, 30 March 2008 - 05:36 PM.

#12 crazy8legs

crazy8legs

octopusdank

• Restricted
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 05:37 PM

QUOTE (55fan @ March 30, 2008 - 03:33PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So true, so true. I have them myself, along with big thighs, a big belly, big feet and a big mouth. No wonder men want to see me with a shovel. There was a thread in this section about hot girls in Wings gear, or something like that. Search around and I'm sure you'll find it. Otherwise, just find pics of other teams' girls and photoshop Wings gear on them.

ETA: Nice shot of Lil and Malts' butts!

see? im a crowd pleaser smile.gif

#13 HenrikRules40

HenrikRules40

I'm not a puck bunny.

• HoF Booster
  • 5,727 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (crazy8legs @ March 30, 2008 - 05:26PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and, chill the f*** out ladies!! go back to your thread, ill wait patiently here. besides, whats wrong with big titties and big asses?? i know all you "slush **** haters" would give your left nipple to do that job, your just in denial!!

unsure.gif

#14 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,464 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE (HenrikRules40 @ March 30, 2008 - 06:30PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
unsure.gif

why are we talking to this person?

I am going to go bump the Hot Wings thread up over this tripe now. And will, everytime I see it. Suggest you gals all do the same.

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#15 hallelujahlogic

hallelujahlogic

awake, affiliated, and indelible.

• HoF Booster
  • 549 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 06:50 PM

the hottest red wing thread reminds me of when my mom and her seven sisters get together and play cards. only they talk about like..every dude in the universe, not just the wings.

not something i really want to be a part of, but whatever floats one's boat. don't hate! by the same token, why hate the "ice girls" or whatever the heck they're called? they exist (at least in this capacity) pretty much only to be oogled. and they're pretty, and decent skaters, and maybe even smart. and it's not nice to hate them and call them names just because they're attractive and have a sweet gig. come on now, they're human beings!

ps. to be completely honest, i once scoured the hottest red wing thread in search of shirtless ozzie pictures (i have a preoccupation w/shirtless ozzie. weird.), so i guess i can't say it's completely unappealing to me (though i never found any!).

Edited by hallelujahlogic, 30 March 2008 - 06:53 PM.

Posted Image

#16 crazy8legs

crazy8legs

octopusdank

• Restricted
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 04:04 PM

QUOTE (hallelujahlogic @ March 30, 2008 - 04:50PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the hottest red wing thread reminds me of when my mom and her seven sisters get together and play cards. only they talk about like..every dude in the universe, not just the wings.

not something i really want to be a part of, but whatever floats one's boat. don't hate! by the same token, why hate the "ice girls" or whatever the heck they're called? they exist (at least in this capacity) pretty much only to be oogled. and they're pretty, and decent skaters, and maybe even smart. and it's not nice to hate them and call them names just because they're attractive and have a sweet gig. come on now, they're human beings!

ps. to be completely honest, i once scoured the hottest red wing thread in search of shirtless ozzie pictures (i have a preoccupation w/shirtless ozzie. weird.), so i guess i can't say it's completely unappealing to me (though i never found any!).

amen!!

#17 lfd250

lfd250

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:53 PM

Dude, you just got owned by the women of LGW. And not in a good way.
Keep your stick on the ice - Red Green

#18 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 11:36 PM

That'll learn ya...never mess with us women when it comes to our guys!
Posted Image

#19 Lidstromrules16

Lidstromrules16

the best thing about life is knowing you put it together- T. Rez

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 11:40 PM

some of those wing women looked better than the chicago ice girls you posted though....

#20 crazy8legs

crazy8legs

octopusdank

• Restricted
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 02:17 PM

QUOTE (lfd250 @ April 1, 2008 - 07:53PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dude, you just got owned by the women of LGW. And not in a good way.

i value my membership here, and believe me its not my first, so ill just keep my mouth shut on that one. wouldnt want anyone crying to matt!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users