• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

Uniform advertisements start next season

Rate this topic

ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME?!

this is a joke, right?

If they do this, thats what the NHL will be, a joke.

No other sport in North America does this because it is retarded.

Well baseball is experimenting with it on the helmet. I would be cool with helmet adds...not jersey adds though...

I just found an advertisement for the goalie jerseys.

classic_toys_slinky.jpg

Plus, you know what makes it obvious that this is a joke, other than the date?

Why would the Wings have a Little Caesar's ad on the jerseys? If this is being done for revenue, Ilitch wouldn't be having corporate incest like that. If it's not necessary for the revenue, the Wings wouldn't have them.

Edited by eva unit zero

u have got to be kidding me, god i feel like im going to puke

this ticks me off more than the fact that sammy is the featured player on april of my wings calander.

who the hell thought this was a good idea? and to PHASE IT IN WITH THE RED WINGS?!

this will utterly destroy the jersey.

ugh i'm so angry i can't think of anything to say

Can't they just say they're advertising Red Wing shoes and Belle Tire and they combined the logos? Then they could keep the uniforms the way they are and collect the revenues.

That's the joy of working graveyard shift: I've been getting people with April Fool jokes for about 8 hours now.

All the same, nice one.

There's only a few people left in our office that still have a motion ball on the bottom of their mouse, so I put scotch tape over the ball of each and every one of them. It's beyond hilarious.....one guy is swearing at his mouse and ready to chuck it in to the wall. Another guy has rebooted his computer a handful of times to no avail.

:lol:

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

GREAT April fool's Matt!!!!

Lol, Yokohoma tires :P

yah i just read to article and looked at the picture and was pisssssssssssssssed .. im glad i scrolled down to actually figure it out .. lol ... i would of been ranting all day to somebody

There's only a few people left in our office that still have a motion ball on the bottom of their mouse, so I put masking tape over the ball of each and every one of them. It's beyond hilarious.....one guy is swearing at his mouse and ready to chuck it in to the wall. Another guy has rebooted his computer a handful of times to no avail.

:lol:

That's awesome! Office pranks are the best