• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

Uniform advertisements start next season

Rate this topic

HEY Everyone, write down the best pranks you've carried out, at home or at the office, this should be a good thread!!!!

My favorite thing is to print screen someones background with all thier folders on the desktop, paste it into paint, save it as wallpaper, create a folder and hide thier desktop icons, put the print-screened wallpaper up and watch the people click on icons and the task bar and start button and just try to figure out why their mouse is working but nothing they click on works haha.

HEY Everyone, write down the best pranks you've carried out, at home or at the office, this should be a good thread!!!!

When I was in college I used to take the hinges off the doors of all my roommates' bedrooms. When they went to open the doors to their rooms the whole door would fall off. It scared the sh*t out of them and it was hilarious to see them jump.

hahaha april freaking fools!!

although i was all ready to say, I thought they have been doing the on jersey advertising for a long time now.... Koho, Reebok, Nike...

had me for a second there because i have no idea what day it is haha. all that aside the advertisement thing is being talked about and months ago they said it would start with goalies and hasek and brodeur were the ones who pushed the hardest to see their jerseys for adspace. they even had a prototype with prudential written up and down the sleeves of brodeurs. cant remember where i saw it, but that is no joke.

hahaha april freaking fools!!

although i was all ready to say, I thought they have been doing the on jersey advertising for a long time now.... Koho, Reebok, Nike...

LoL, I would hope that the maker of the jersey would put their name on it somewhere...

When I was in college I used to take the hinges off the doors of all my roommates' bedrooms. When they went to open the doors to their rooms the whole door would fall off. It scared the sh*t out of them and it was hilarious to see them jump.

Haha, that's a d*ck move, but funny none-the-less, i'd do that but I have a feeling the door would fall on something valuable!

Yeah. I read the story. I started to get really pissed off. I was even reading it in parts while I was taking calls at work and getting more and more pissed off each time I read. Then I was going to do a comment about how stupid the idea was. At that point it finally dawned on me that I was being duped.

Right on Matt!!! I took that one hook, line, and sinker.

Whoever fell for this is a moron, especially if you went to any legit hockey website prior to these forums.

I forgot anything about April Fool's Day, but this was definitely a red light crock of s*** when I saw it....

Whoever fell for this is a moron, especially if you went to any legit hockey website prior to these forums.

I forgot anything about April Fool's Day, but this was definitely a red light crock of s*** when I saw it....

Sorry you don't think this place is legit enough for you.