102 replies to this topic

#21 McCartyFanForLife

McCartyFanForLife

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:12 AM

QUOTE (Never Forget Mac #25 @ April 1, 2008 - 09:55AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There's only a few people left in our office that still have a motion ball on the bottom of their mouse, so I put masking tape over the ball of each and every one of them. It's beyond hilarious.....one guy is swearing at his mouse and ready to chuck it in to the wall. Another guy has rebooted his computer a handful of times to no avail.

laugh.gif

That's awesome! Office pranks are the best

#22 hardcoretom21

hardcoretom21

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,982 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:18 AM

HEY Everyone, write down the best pranks you've carried out, at home or at the office, this should be a good thread!!!!
Only breathing is more important than winning

"For most of a decade, the Wings were the most popular team not just because they won, but also because they won with flair, with speedy Russians and legendary leaders and the occasional willing fighter"

#23 hallelujahlogic

hallelujahlogic

awake, affiliated, and indelible.

• HoF Booster
  • 549 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:25 AM

hahaha happy april fools!
and happy d-mac's birthday!

Posted Image

#24 CUJO#31

CUJO#31

Yeah I still like Cujo!!! ;o)

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,442 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:34 AM

Where would this logo go???

blink.gif
YAWN!!!

#25 58Miles2Joe

58Miles2Joe

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:35 AM

<---- sucker

Posted Image

I believe in the end its a simple, simple game; no different than my two youngest fightin in the living room; you draw a line in the sand, and you decide who wants the ball more. And that's what hockey's about. - Babblecock

#26 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:45 AM

QUOTE (hardcoretom21 @ April 1, 2008 - 10:18AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HEY Everyone, write down the best pranks you've carried out, at home or at the office, this should be a good thread!!!!

My favorite thing is to print screen someones background with all thier folders on the desktop, paste it into paint, save it as wallpaper, create a folder and hide thier desktop icons, put the print-screened wallpaper up and watch the people click on icons and the task bar and start button and just try to figure out why their mouse is working but nothing they click on works haha.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#27 MSUDoubleJ19

MSUDoubleJ19

Mmm, pancakes.

• HoF Booster
  • 669 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:49 AM

You son of a *****.

My jaw dropped. I thought "You have GOT to be kidding me." Then I scrolled down and realized what a jerk you are.

Good job. smile.gif
And I wonder
If everything could ever feel this real forever
If anything could ever be this good again

#28 ilmickeyli

ilmickeyli

Meatwad

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,133 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:52 AM

go to youtube.. click on any of the featured videos

RICK ROLLED clap.gif pretty good prank, i must admit
Posted Image
Thanks TeeMan!

#29 NeverForgetMac25

NeverForgetMac25

Kate: Jr. Wing Nut

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 18,184 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:56 AM

QUOTE (hardcoretom21 @ April 1, 2008 - 08:18AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When I was in college I used to take the hinges off the doors of all my roommates' bedrooms. When they went to open the doors to their rooms the whole door would fall off. It scared the sh*t out of them and it was hilarious to see them jump.
It's amazing how much clarity comes when you care more about the Red Wings than any individual player.

"They are the best team in the world. They are a team that can just take over when they want to," Chicago's Patrick Kane said (of the Detroit Red Wings).

#30 Kronwall55

Kronwall55

Rookie

• Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:56 AM

I have to admit this had me going for a minute. I told my son and his answer? April Fools mom.

duh. huh.gif

#31 OsGOD

OsGOD

Legend

• Bronze Booster
  • 9,314 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 10:06 AM

hahaha april freaking fools!!

although i was all ready to say, I thought they have been doing the on jersey advertising for a long time now.... Koho, Reebok, Nike...

Just one chance is all i ever wanted...just one time i'd like to win the game...from now on i'll take the chance if i can have it...just one just one

#32 12Newf

12Newf

Newf

• PipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 10:08 AM

had me for a second there because i have no idea what day it is haha. all that aside the advertisement thing is being talked about and months ago they said it would start with goalies and hasek and brodeur were the ones who pushed the hardest to see their jerseys for adspace. they even had a prototype with prudential written up and down the sleeves of brodeurs. cant remember where i saw it, but that is no joke.

#33 elriqo28

elriqo28

head tap!

• PipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 10:23 AM

QUOTE (OsGOD @ April 1, 2008 - 10:06AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hahaha april freaking fools!!

although i was all ready to say, I thought they have been doing the on jersey advertising for a long time now.... Koho, Reebok, Nike...

LoL, I would hope that the maker of the jersey would put their name on it somewhere...

#34 wingsgirl001

wingsgirl001

Hey Hey, Hockeytown!

• Gold Booster
  • 6,753 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 10:47 AM

OH MY GOD. THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS. ranting.gif

tongue.gif

Nice, Matt! laugh.gif

i57ouh.jpg

Captain Z!

#35 RedFX

RedFX

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 10:50 AM

Good joke. Except you know Bettman will get a hold of this somehow and have it in the game by this years playoffs
-15-
Posted Image
"I don't like to be the pony. I like to be on top." -Pavel Datsyuk

#36 WingNutNorCal

WingNutNorCal

NorCalWingNut

• Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 10:55 AM

Had me...hook line and sinker. I was already formating my e-mails to my friends saying "You won't believe this crap!"
Then I said....hmmm, what day is it?

Good one!

#37 irishtemper14+25

irishtemper14+25

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,072 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 10:59 AM

lol i've only been got by one april fools this yr....since i read that post from kukla saying babs just left the team i havent been believing anything i hear

Kudos to Teeman for the Sig
"You remember that chap a few years ago, climbed Everest with no oxygen, came down nearly dead...they asked him why he went up there to die. He said I didn't, I went up there to live."

#38 Superman54

Superman54

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,768 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 11:05 AM

God Almighty
nicely done, I was about to cry

#39 Greatness=PavelDatsyuk

Greatness=PavelDatsyuk

First Line Center

• PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 11:36 AM

Great job Matt, almost had me going there

Edited by Greatness=PavelDatsyuk, 01 April 2008 - 11:54 AM.

Posted Image

#40 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 11:39 AM

QUOTE (Never Forget Mac #25 @ April 1, 2008 - 10:56AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When I was in college I used to take the hinges off the doors of all my roommates' bedrooms. When they went to open the doors to their rooms the whole door would fall off. It scared the sh*t out of them and it was hilarious to see them jump.

Haha, that's a d*ck move, but funny none-the-less, i'd do that but I have a feeling the door would fall on something valuable!
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".