• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CUJO#31

Dats/Trevor Video

Rate this topic

Guest crazy8legs

HAHA yeah i saw that. i recorded it on tape but that does no help for anyone. it was hilarious though!! dats was running circles around that fool

Guest crazy8legs
"Inglewood Jack" For those of you who do not live in southern California or anywhere near LA, Inglewood is one of the crappiest most crime ridden places in the LA area. It's right near the airport. So I believe Jules Winnfield did get it right. If you go to Inglewood, you are looking to get jacked. great video.

Still waiting for the Dats video..................somebody!

mm gotta love inglewood. lived there six months and thanked god everyday i made it home from work in the dark. not really so bad if you know and keep your place, gotta love the weed though!!

Right-click and Save As.. on the following link or watch the youtube below.

http://www.360mods.net/hockey/DatsTrevor.mp4

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>&">
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" /> Edited by Textbook

"I don't have nothing."

First of all, dear Pasha, that's a double negative. But by saying that you're actually saying you've got game, which there is no doubt about. It took him all of three seconds to get that puck. Too awesome.

yeah, it shows how good NHLers are, and especially Pav. Trevor looks like he knows how to hold his own on the ice with skating and positioning, but pav just made him look like a peewee

wow..just eye popping!

I felt like it was one of those tricks adults play on kids. When they hold there hand on the kids head and the kid just swings their arms trying to hit the adult. "Whatcha swinging at kid??"

Good video, thanks for the post.