• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest DetroitBoy313

Blackhawks to televise all games...

Rate this topic

Guest Hank=FutureCaptain
Cool, I get WGN. More hockey for us.

f*** yeah man! I get wgn as well! Wow this really is good news.

Guest LivingtheDream

Jesus, is Chicago a third world country or something. How can this possibly be?

Good for Chicago fans. WGN is a pretty big national network, so this will give the 'Hawks fans outside of Chicago access to watching their team.

It's nice to see a fellow Original 6 turning it around. It's about time the 'Hawks rejoined the rest of the league and started to turn things around. It should make for a good rivalry down the road.

Guest Hank=FutureCaptain
Good for Chicago fans.

Heck, good for hockey fans in general. Now anyone who has wgn is gonna get hooked up with free nhl action. Sucks that we're gonna have to watch the Hawks every single time. But at least we'll get to see all of their opponents too. I'll take ANY nhl hockey.

Heck, good for hockey fans in general. Now anyone who has wgn is gonna get hooked up with free nhl action. Sucks that we're gonna have to watch the Hawks every single time. But at least we'll get to see all of their opponents too. I'll take ANY nhl hockey.

I'm a CI subscriber, so I could go either way, but I definitly agree with hockey fans as a whole. It's great that a big market team like Chicago will be put on a higher national coverage basis now, because WGN is available in a lot of basic Cable packages, so it gives those who don't have CI another option (and a possibly more consistant one than Versus) for hockey viewing.

Guest Hank=FutureCaptain
I'm a CI subscriber, so I could go either way, but I definitly agree with hockey fans as a whole. It's great that a big market team like Chicago will be put on a higher national coverage basis now, because WGN is available in a lot of basic Cable packages, so it gives those who don't have CI another option (and a possibly more consistant one than Versus) for hockey viewing.

Yeah I paid for a whole year of CI. But then ended up moving out of my family's house a month back. So now I'm right back to having the Red Wings and versus(and now Hawks).

Guest Hank=FutureCaptain

On a sidenote, my dad sure is enjoying his FREE center ice all year...

good for the blackhawks. it was rediculous that their fans didn't get to see all of their games on TV. and i have to admit, i kinda liked watching them this year, with Langer and Lapointe while he was there, Kane and Toews - it was pretty nice, but of course my secret enjoyment of watching some of their games would quickly go away once they get serious again the playoff race and are legit.

Zactly. And maybe they'll even be a little entertaining to watch.

Blackhawks fans are finally getting excited about hockey again and this is great news for them. I went to a Blackhawks game at the United Center a few weeks ago and had to get standing room only tickets. It was insane. I don't remember the last time I went to a game there and wasn't able to buy a ticket at the window beforehand. It was great to see the support they got from their fans.

This is GREAT. Chicago is a huge market and making the Blackhawks more accessible is better for Chicago and hockey in general in terms of popularity.

And I also get WGN and would love to watch more of this Toews kid in action next year.

hell froze over.

I mean: does it mean that this team will finally raise from cellar dwelling and have a chance

to be a proud Original Six franchise again?

great for their fans. and for Central Division which can only get better now