• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

BeeRYCE

5 Most Wanted UFAs This Summer?

Rate this topic

Not a far drive for Avery for them Windsor ho's :ph34r:

On a serious note; maybe Rolston, or a guy like Michael Ryder, but I don't see much heading to the Motor City...Maybe Fabian Brunnstrom (sp)?

Windsor is a notorious city for hookers even in Wisconsin?

Bahahaha... Man that sucks. :lol:

Guest Hank=FutureCaptain
why Redden? seems like the last thing we need to throw away money on

Think about it. He had an off year. But he's still a great defenseman. And because of his off year, his contract won't be near as high. Or at least I would think so. Wade Redden at his current salary no way. But If we can get him for a good price, he would be an amazing fit to our defense. Which will most likely lose Brad Stuart this offseason.

i still think adding expensive defensmen should not be a priority. our d is already cluttered and by bringing in new guys, we will not have a chance to develop our young guys. lets give guys like meech erricson quincy and other time to actually play and develop.

Marian Hossa (completes top 6)

Jim Vandermeer (replace Lilja)

Brad Stuart (resign, 2nd pairing)

Laraque > Belak > Godard > Downey (4th line enforcer)

Darren McCarty (checking role)

Chris Gratton (3rd line center)

Zetterberg Datsyuk Holmstrom

Franzen Filppula Hossa

Cleary Gratton Laraque

Maltby Draper McCarty

Kopecky

Lidstrom Rafalski

Kronwall Stuart

Quincey Vandermeer

Meech

Ok I picked 6 instead... I know it's unrealistic and no idea where Samuelsson, Hudler, Kopecky, Lilja, Lebda would go but who cares

Guest Hank=FutureCaptain
Avery

Stuart

Laraque

Miettinen

Demitra

I would love to have Stuart back. But don't hold your breathe on that one. Stuart is almost surely gonna re-sign back in LA where his family still lives. It was sort of known that Stuart would be a rental player for the rest of the season/playoffs.

Not a far drive for Avery for them Windsor ho's :ph34r:

On a serious note; maybe Rolston, or a guy like Michael Ryder, but I don't see much heading to the Motor City...Maybe Fabian Brunnstrom (sp)?

Ryder, Rolston and Hossa are the only bigger names that I knwo of worth getting. Sundin probably won't be around, and if he is he won't be the same. I expect us to make a few depth signings with a big name thrown in there. After all, we do have all that cap space left over.

I would love to have Stuart back. But don't hold your breathe on that one. Stuart is almost surely gonna re-sign back in LA where his family still lives. It was sort of known that Stuart would be a rental player for the rest of the season/playoffs.

I read this yesterday, from Mlive.com:

"Stuart, an unrestricted free agent the Red Wings will try to re-sign, apparently has no interest in returning to southern California, as he is selling his house in Los Angeles. He still owns a home in San Jose, where his wife is due to give birth on April 22."

Maybe the Sharks will try to sign him, but I still think there is a good chance he will be back with the Wings next year.

Edited by detroitdan

Guest nutz2u
Chelios

Stuart

Malone

Roloston

Avery

Malone is a hell of a lot more realistic than Hossa.

I read this yesterday, from Mlive.com:

"Stuart, an unrestricted free agent the Red Wings will try to re-sign, apparently has no interest in returning to southern California, as he is selling his house in Los Angeles. He still owns a home in San Jose, where his wife is due to give birth on April 22."

Maybe the Sharks will try to sign him, but I still think there is a good chance he will be back with the Wings next year.

Wonder if he will not play with he team when hs wife gives birth?

I forgot Malone on my list as well, he would be great to have around here, PK, PP, solid in his own zone, has some offensive upside but I am more impressed with the defensive player he is.

Thus making my list

Stuart, Rolston, Cheli, Malone

i like malone but his dad played in pittsburgh and when he was a kid and i think he has some pretty deep roots there and he is also a fan favourite. the guy has scored almost 30 goals and will likely want 4 million on the open market because plugs like bertuzzi and hartnell got that and have done less. the guy fights when he needs to, scores and is good defensively so i dont think 4m is that far fetched and for that price i dont want him.

Wonder if he will not play with he team when hs wife gives birth?

hopefully we'll sweep whoever we play in the first round so he can be there for his wife and not miss any games :D

I would put Malone right at the top of my list too, but I really don't think he will leave Pitty.

Daymond Langkow

Brian Campbell (Just imagine that D..)

Michael Peca

Chris Kelly

Pascal Dupuis

Cristobal Huet

All these names interest me.