• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

96Homer

4/2 GDT: Blackhawks 6, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

From the Macomb Daily:

Homer back, Z out?

From the morning skate in Chicago, Tomas Holmstrom is skating and Henrik Zetterberg is not on the ice. It looks like Homer might be ready to go with Z being given the night off.

Yay Homer! Can't keep a good soldier down! I hope that since Babs has finally put together such a freakin amazing fourth line that he actually gives them enough time to dominate and regulate.

Wings 4 (Dats, Huds, Downey, Franzen) Pigeons - 2

The Pres is not of my concern, BEATING THE BLACKWHACKS IS MY CONCERN!!!

Wings 5 (Lids, Mule, Dats, Cleary, and MCCARTY!)

Hawks Get Hasek-ed. 0.

Am I the only one that thinks Patrick Kane's parents have a fake Birth Certificate saying he is older than he is, like the Anti- Danny Almonte!

Edit: Long Day!!!!

Edited by Opie

Update from MLIVE:

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/20...rom_draper.html

Update from the morning skate in Chicago: Tomas Holmstrom is not playing tonight and coach Mike Babcock didn't sound too optimistic that he would play Thursday at home against Columbus.

"He might be playing on Sunday,'' Babcock said. "He's not 100 percent comfortable. It looks to me that's the way he's going to have to be. It doesn't look like he's going to clear up, he's committed to playing so we go to do what we got to do.''

Holmstrom disagreed, saying he expects to be 100 percent when he returns to the lineup.

"I know my body,'' Holmstrom said. "It feels realy good today. We'll see (about Thursday). For sure Sunday.''

Tests on Kris Draper's sore groin revealed no damage, Babcock said. But Draper is not likely to play until Game 1 of the playoffs. Mikael Samuelsson skated before practice, but he won't return until the playoff opener, at the soonest, or so it appears.

"He skated and stretched and said he feels pretty good, but the way the groin thing has been for us, it hasn't gone very good,'' Babcock said.

Babcock said Brad Stuart (broken finger) will definitely be back for the playoff opener.

I don't usually make predictions, but the win and the Prez's cup tonight. Unfortunately, I will be playing in my own playoff game when this game ends. Wish me luck!

Well good luck to you, hope you and the wings can win tonight :)

People on the Hawkies boards think the Wings are desperate for the Prez Trophy and won't rest anybody; they're treating it like a Game 7, do or die for the playoff push tonight for them. Haha, half their posts are how they can't wait to be there in person to chant Deetroit sux!!

Must be awesome to know thats all you have to look forward to in life.

Edited by Hockeytown0001

anybody notice this team is no different with Sammy gone?

Did you know that the team had no different results with Zetterberg out of the lineup?

I am not saying the two are any where near close in skill range, just bringing up other interesting facts.

People on the Hawkies boards think the Wings are desperate for the Prez Trophy and won't rest anybody; they're treating it like a Game 7, do or die for the playoff push tonight for them. Haha, half their posts are how they can't wait to be there in person to chant Deetroit sux!!

Must be awesome to know thats all you have to look forward to in life.

ROFLMAO that's hilarious, nice!!! :clap: