• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
hxcduff83

help w/ sopcast for tonight

Rate this topic

Jeeeeeeez, I'm even having trouble on WXYT's website to listen to Ken Kal and Paul Woods, I think God doesn't want me to be aware of this game.

me too!

This is the most depressed I've been since Melrose reigned in his mullet

SO glad we're actually getting a stream on TVU. I'm so tired of fighting Sopcast and the streamers who take care of it on myp2p.

By all means, I'm grateful, considering I'd only be able to watch games on Versus or NBC otherwise. It would just be nice to be able to rely on these games being shown instead of waiting for things to work through the first period. Such a waste.

Im using vista. Tried it like u said but still doesnt work :( I can just switch through the channels myself. dont find the wings channel though :(

Well, when TVU Player is already opened, it loads for few second and then nothing happens. When TVU player is not opened yet, it opens but doesnt start any channel

Well, when TVU Player is already opened, it loads for few second and then nothing happens. When TVU player is not opened yet, it opens but doesnt start any channel

Well try it again with it already open and just minimize it. It can take a while. You shouldn't have to do anything else. Otherwise I'm not sure what else you can do.