• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
hxcduff83

help w/ sopcast for tonight

Rate this topic

my g/f deleted a few things in my fav folder, and one of em was that web forum that had the links to all the games on the net... like euro legu, nhl, exct exct. the one that has the hockey today thread... some ones gotta know what im talkin bout. some help would be great! i get my cable upgraded tomorrow but i gotta see the game tonight. thanks.

any spyware etc with TVU that you guys know of? i always use Sopcast on that forum for every Wings game.. but ya it doesnt appear that tonight's game will work. will it definitely work on TVU?

Yeah TVU is legit. Good to have when Sopcast has bad links.

cool i guess i have to give it a shot if no one comes through from sopcast on the p2p forum.. sometimes there's the justin.tv links too.

how does TVU work? i installed it, signed up for an account.. activated. clicked the link tvu://66110/ and it lanches web browser. now what? doesnt launch player at all..

how does TVU work? i installed it, signed up for an account.. activated. clicked the link tvu://66110/ and it lanches web browser. now what? doesnt launch player at all..

Yeah, I'm getting the same thing, the link just goes to a error page.

Also, can you tell me where the address bar is, can't seem to find it...

just copy and paste tvu://66110/ into your web browser instead of clicking on the link.

Channel is experiencing technical difficulties.

the 'starting channel' bar loads about 9/10ths then just freezes. Looks like I'm going to have to stick with radio for today.

just copy and paste tvu://66110/ into your web browser instead of clicking on the link.

my mistake i downloaded the TVU BROADCAST instead of TVU PLAYER on their site.. now its trying to connect to channel. then i get a

ActiveWindow black box.. and nothing else .. ???

Channel is experiencing technical difficulties.

the 'starting channel' bar loads about 9/10ths then just freezes. Looks like I'm going to have to stick with radio for today.

Ya, I'm getting the exact same thing. Really sucks ass because I was looking forward to wathing this one as I haven't caught a game in a while.

O well, I should probably be working on an essay right now anways. Maybe this is a sign.